• Casey/Claudia

Votes: 107 24.3%
  • Will/Jessie

Votes: 170 38.5%
  • Jordan/Ellie

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will and Jessie for me. He does my head in at times but these are the best of a bad bunch and I really like Jessie. Edit I do like Tom and Samie would be happy with them but I don’t know if they’ll survive casa

Reactions: 20
Im still only on the recoupling - i almost feel sorry for Kai he’s such a non entity in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
feel like there has to be something we’re not seeing that makes the dislike ron this much lol

Reactions: 24
Tom and Samie I think are my fave but gave my app vote to Casey and Claudia as they’re both new thought they’d need more to not be in the bottom 3 to piss the witch off when she’s up there with boring Kai 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tom and Samie get my vote, they're the best of a bad bunch

Reactions: 11
Olivia fake as duck and first up to comfort her. Tanya as well. Just ugh. The worst part is shell go to the final - she’s this years Faye.

I can’t express how much I dislike this season.

I wonder if she’ll go for Sami now when she inevitably tries to force Tom back into her orbit.
---

Who in gods name has voted for Olivia and Kai?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ok I’m 15!’ins in and I hate that the boys being bitchy about Ron and Kai is making me feel for them a bit. I’ve majorly gone off Shaq. He’s like a more aggressive Olivia.

• Heart
Voted for Casey & Claudia here 🙋🏽‍♀️

I really like Casey. Tom’s fun side really comes out when he’s around him

I’ve voted for will and Jessie, they’ve got the most genuine connection in there. I’ve seen a lot of people saying it’s fake on her side but I honestly don’t see it, it appears very natural but if you compare Shaq and Tanya, I don’t see how that is gonna go.

I don’t think Tanya is fully in it with shaq (sorry if all of this has been said before, I haven’t posted on this topic before!) and Ihave a strong feeling she was stray in casa. Tonight has given Tanya a massive ick with shaq, and it would get me thinking if he can fly off the handle oversomething like that then what else?

I’m gonna play devils advocate here but in that challenge I feel like ron And Casey did the majority of the Cooking. With my boyfriend whoever does the cooking doesn’t clean and vice versa. If shaq gave will and Casey the same bollocking then it would be fair enough as they was doing the exact same thing. The editing with love island is clever and you can see why they do it. It’s clear shaq is up Casey’s arse cause of what went down with Lana and Ron. I agree Ron is a dick but shaq should be a man and be up straight about the issue, it’s pathetic. I said to my mum as I was watching this evening how Casey is with Claudia it really makes me wonder if he would have swayed away from Lana, I don’t fully buy this nice boy attitude from him. I’m waiting for an ex to pop up and sell a story 😂 thanks for reading if you made it this far!

• Heart
I’m gonna play devils advocate here but in that challenge I feel like ron And Casey did the majority of the Cooking. With my boyfriend whoever does the cooking doesn’t clean and vice versa. If shaq gave will and Casey the same bollocking then it would be fair enough as they was doing the exact same thing. The editing with love island is clever and you can see why they do it. It’s clear shaq is up Casey’s arse cause of what went down with Lana and Ron. I agree Ron is a dick but shaq should be a man and be up straight about the issue, it’s pathetic. I said to my mum as I was watching this evening how Casey is with Claudia it really makes me wonder if he would have swayed away from Lana, I don’t fully buy this nice boy attitude from him. I’m waiting for an ex to pop up and sell a story 😂 thanks for reading if you made it this far!
I’m kind of with you in this one. I don’t like Ron but I think he’s been called out enough by the lads now. Shaq keeps pushing it and to be honest I’m going off Casey as well. He’s so over familiar and he and Shaq think they’re the alphas. I think it’s an act from Casey. We’ll see how Casa goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m kind of with you in this one. I don’t like Ron but I think he’s been called out enough by the lads now. Shaq keeps pushing it and to be honest I’m going off Casey as well. He’s so over familiar and he and Shaq think they’re the alphas. I think it’s an act from Casey. We’ll see how Casa goes.
The thing is there has been worse guys on love island, not that makes Ron’s behaviour acceptable but look at Adam with how he treated Rosie! Shaq is just too up in everyone’s business, get out of Casey’s arse and realise your girl has the ick from you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This episode is such a note. I still can’t believe what a waste of a save Ellie was. They’re literally out the door tomorrow.

This is the second time that ITV have opened the votes after Shaq gets annoyed. The only thing that doesn't make it completely dodgy is that no one is immune from the vote. Shaq shouldn't have walked over but Ron should have been helping.

Reactions: 8
Tom and Samie gets my vote. They are the least annoying at this moment in time for me.

Kai is the least sexiest person to have ever been on Love Island and Liv's lips and the way she speaks is very annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.