Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on movie night, they should show them a film about how milk is made

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What would be on it though? 😬
There aren't many revelations are there?
The only one I can really think of is Tom telling Lana Ron is slimey.
Shaq talking with Olivia about Tanyel is pointless now Tanyel has gone.
I genuinely can't think of anything much.
I know, everyone’s gone who’d add to it or who’d be bothered. Tanya saying Shaq gives her the ick, twice? Teatowelgate? They’ll have to wait til after Casa.

Reactions: 3
same!!! that comment about nice guys finishing last really bothered me too but I just kept on watching and tried to ignore it.
I really hate when guys say that because plenty of truly nice guys are in very happy relationships and married all over the place. Maybe not the sort of " nice guy" you are though, is finishing first. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions too much but it sort of struck me there that he was victimizing himself with that comment.

Wasn't his first comment when he came in when they asked what he was after and he just went " sexy girls"?
Oh come now, what did you expect him to say “old enough to be my mother and stinking of fish”😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh come now, what did you expect him to say “old enough to be my mother and stinking of fish”😉
he just didn't talk about a type at all like the others do, as superficial as they all are, it was still a little different haha 🙃

he just didn't talk about a type at all like the others do, as superficial as they all are, it was still a little different haha 🙃
I don’t think he’s anymore superficial than others, he’s pretty shrewd I’ll say though, he knew very well how to milk the Ron/Lana getting back together scenario and the villa is different since his arrival; in a good or bad way I’m still considering, I do like Casey but he’s not getting my absolute endorsement just yet.

Reactions: 2
There’s something icky about Casey I can’t put my finger on it but I don’t trust him to be as nice as we think he is. I am actually liking Ron more now 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I was all team Casey at the start but now he’s starting to remind me of those annoying over familiar people who arrive into a group or job late but try to assert dominance and act like they’ve been there the whole time.

He will absolutely stray in casa - he reminds me of Tyler from Kazs season.

Reactions: 8
There’s something icky about Casey I can’t put my finger on it but I don’t trust him to be as nice as we think he is. I am actually liking Ron more now 😂
For me it's how badly he took Lana calling it off!!! Wtaf - it was 2 days. Calm down mate and he knew they were never off the table. I like Ron because he ain't being fake and all nicey nicey for the cameras and the votes. He's bleeping up and he knows he's bleeping up. My favourite was Tanyel and he must be a good egg deep down if he adored him this much.

Plus I think they all know who Claudia's dad is so little old greasy Casey is gonna be lapping it up!

Reactions: 6
For me it's how badly he took Lana calling it off!!! Wtaf - it was 2 days. Calm down mate and he knew they were never off the table. I like Ron because he ain't being fake and all nicey nicey for the cameras and the votes. He's bleeping up and he knows he's bleeping up. My favourite was Tanyel and he must be a good egg deep down if he adored him this much.

Plus I think they all know who Claudia's dad is so little old greasy Casey is gonna be lapping it up!
He was in the right to be annoyed about Lana I think.
She chose him knowing she wanted Ron. She used him

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think Ron has got disproportionate hate when you consider how awful people like Jacques and Luca were, last year and nobody stood up to them. Ron turning his head all over the place wasn’t nice at first but Shaq came across a straight up petty bully. He just won’t let things go. FFS it’s not Big Brother 🙄

I also found it quite interesting that Kai said ‘there are people in here who I wouldn’t talk to outside’. I wonder what has gone on that we haven’t seen?
---

I also agree that there is something about Casey that I can’t quite put my finger on but we’ll see I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He was in the right to be annoyed about Lana I think.
She chose him knowing she wanted Ron. She used him
I do agree but I think he was quite OTT! She didn't declare her love for him. I think he's someone with a very big ego and it got shot down.
I mean he literally called himself the eye candy of the villa on his date with Claudia 🤨

• Heart

You have a point. I thought Tanyel seemed quite sound especially as she had more scenes and she grew on me so I'm wondering if Ron is not as bad as he's coming out. He does seem pretty arrogant though, I don't think they can necessarily hide that all the way.

I feel like Tom is gonna be all over people in Casa, Ellie as well. Not sure why just a hunch. Are we maybe getting the CA preview at the end of today's episode?

I agree casey was right to be made about Lana - his feelings there are valid. I just think that he and Shaq are now milking the whole thing a bit.

Welllllll I’m just catching up now. Ffs! I didn’t see that coming about Tanyel. My daughter is sat taking the piss going, ‘ooooh jaw-dropping ….’ So I said I was surprised at this recoupling. What I really wanted was to shout, ‘well done to the set of cunts for colluding and getting rid of a good woman what a sad little life, Olivia, Shaq, and you too Tania!’ But I’m typing it here instead

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Lana had just chosen Ron I think Casey would have been fine but she chose him saying she wanted to give him more time and then then the next morning she had already decided she wanted to be back with Ron. She used him and he had every right to be annoyed about that.

There must be more to this divide than what we are seeing and it’s being edited to make people feel sorry for Ron. They have already chosen Ron and Lana to be this big love story who have had their challenges and have now come back together. They were obviously both told to say the line about how it feels like they have come home 🤢. Ron will be sleeping on the day beds in casa and will make Lana his girlfriend when he gets back from there.

Kai and Ron think they are better than the other boys, that’s why they were saying there’s people in there that they wouldn’t be friends with on the outside. Kai and Ron want them and Olivia and Lana to be the power couples in the villa.

Reactions: 15
Oh and Krappy Kai, I just can’t stand 😂 when he was giving his speech in his yawn voice I was just disgusted

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Re first look - I have to say I agree with Shaq in the sense that he didnt need to be told how 'wrong' he was by Tanya & Lana. Surely it just needed one of them? So I can understand his point. Also, Ron was out of order for leaving everyone else to clean up after him. As much as it didnt need to be Shaq to be the one to speak up, someone did need to be telling Ron. He cant just leave his tit for everyone else to clean up. It's just basic respect for others.

Reactions: 10
So I am guessing that tonight Shaq and Tanya decide that they aren't right for each other.
---

Re first look - I have to say I agree with Shaq in the sense that he didnt need to be told how 'wrong' he was by Tanya & Lana. Surely it just needed one of them? So I can understand his point. Also, Ron was out of order for leaving everyone else to clean up after him. As much as it didnt need to be Shaq to be the one to speak up, someone did need to be telling Ron. He cant just leave his tit for everyone else to clean up. It's just basic respect for others.
Yeah, Tanya should have just spoken to Shaq on her own. I can see why he is upset about that.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.