Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marthaedwards11

Chatty Member
11/10 on Shaq’s side re asking Ron to help clean up. Ron is giving Boris Johnson “rules are for the little people vibes” and Lana/Tanya also showed their lack of maturity with their reaction. They could easily have diffused the situation by telling Ron they’d catch up with him later

• Heart
Reactions: 28

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Maxwell is looking for someone who is fun and doesn't take themselves too seriously. Why you chatting to Liv then? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27

unidentified

VIP Member
Tom cannot ditch Samie for Sammy. Absolutely no way! Samie is stunning.
Is Will going to do an Andrew and lick a tit or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 26

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
Honestly I'm starting to see red flags with Shaq now and he was my favourite boy. He polices other people's behaviour too much and it's inconsistent. He didn't have any of this energy for Tom with the Zara/Olivia/Ellie drama.

Plus the very fast ILY, getting annoyed over challenges and his whole "don't ever" and "we'll sit here until you feel like talking" thing...when viewed as an entire picture it gives controlling.

That's not to say I think Tanya was in the right either. She definitely could have have handled it better.

whisperchat

VIP Member
God no one (including Tom) cares Tanya.
Also this 'love' word is getting thrown around so much. I'm sorry but they don't love each other. Fuck sake GROW UP

They should realise that the show is probably going to get cancelled soon because its gone to shit and throw aaalllll of those things that nearly got them banned in the past at it. I'm talking more alcohol, lie detector test, twitter challenge, smoking room, give us it all! Go out with a bang!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

LoXLo

VIP Member
The ex comment was unnecessary, he was already upset why make it worse. Their relationship isn’t surviving casa amor :LOL:

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but begging to share a bed with WILL - Will - of all people to stay on Love Island… nah. I’m almost as mortified as I was for that Alexandra girl years back when she settled for Dr Alex 🥴

• Haha