Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boys definitely seem closer than the girls this year. And love seeing the dynamic between them, they are affectionate with each other, hugging etc.
I'm of an older generation ( would of been a teen in the 90s) and boys didn't hug. It's great seeing boys more open

Reactions: 4
I’m not a fan of Claudia.Daddy got her the gig that should have been given to a newbie. I hate the pampered princess types
She spent 2k on her face going in apparently.( Well her daddy did!)
Well that was a waste of 2k wasn’t it, cos you wouldn’t bleeping know 😂😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not a fan of Claudia.Daddy got her the gig that should have been given to a newbie. I hate the pampered princess types
She spent 2k on her face going in apparently.( Well her daddy did!)
She should of spent more. The hard 28 is Still showing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh yeah I loved Calum. He did also come across a little thick though didn’t he haha but I loved the carnage he caused and how Australians thought he was from another planet being from wales.
anyone remember callum from szn 5 who was coupled up with amber first
---

i actually really liked last szn, szn 6 and 7 were meh, this one was actually good

Last edited:
I felt a bit sorry for Kai yesterday when he said the public obviously doesn’t like him as he’s always in the bottom. I felt he was clearly looking for a bit of reassurance from Liv and she instead gave him a very robotic speech for the benefit of the cameras. I don’t think he’ll stray but Jesus that relationship is so vacant of any emotion or fun.

Reactions: 37
I felt a bit sorry for Kai yesterday when he said the public obviously doesn’t like him as he’s always in the bottom. I felt he was clearly looking for a bit of reassurance from Liv and she instead gave him a very robotic speech for the benefit of the cameras. I don’t think he’ll stray but Jesus that relationship is so vacant of any emotion or fun.
Me too. He’s a bit boring but he seems sweet and kind and it can’t be easy with just your own thoughts in there thinking everyone on the outside dislikes you. I know it would drive me crazy wondering if I’d said something I shouldn’t or what 🤣

Reactions: 15
First look is on the app!

Liv forgot Kai’s name 🤣
Lana said this is the time we can test ourself without eyes on us and then the other girls just agreed. I can’t wait for this 🤣👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
How is Tanya wearing the dress Shaq was ironing for her when she left . We all know it’s edited to hell and fake but they could at least try and be sly about it 😂

• Haha
How is Tanya wearing the dress Shaq was ironing for her when she left . We all know it’s edited to hell and fake but they could at least try and be sly about it 😂
i’m confused on why this is confusing, none of them bought clothes with them, so they surely just had their stuff bought to them, we just didn’t see them changing into clothes, the boys were packing, or am i missing something

Reactions: 7
Tanya confuses me. She seemed keen on Shaq but now it seems like she is looking for issues between them. Is she doing it because her and Shaq have had it easy until now? If she doesn't want him, she should let him know so that he doesn't get any deeper.

david was there for like two days, imo she was never gonna pick him and he knew she was getting to shaq , i felt like it was obvious
I do think she should have told David though and tbh he should have got to know other people off his own back .
Soon as Olivia was in the bottom 3 I knew it would be Kai , Kai who . Just confirming she was only with him for convenience. Like she was so annoyed with Tanyel about that 😂 Tanyel wasn’t even after Jordan

Reactions: 4
I don’t really like any of the girls tbh. But Lana especially gets on my nerves. I also like Shaq and I didn’t understand how the girls thought it was acceptable that Ron didn’t help clean up. Ron annoys me too,
The only decent ones are Shaq and Will.

Reactions: 14
I don’t really like any of the girls tbh. But Lana especially gets on my nerves. I also like Shaq and I didn’t understand how the girls thought it was acceptable that Ron didn’t help clean up. Ron annoys me too,
I like Samie. She's been unproblematic so far and just seems like fun

Reactions: 24
I do think she should have told David though and tbh he should have got to know other people off his own back .
Soon as Olivia was in the bottom 3 I knew it would be Kai , Kai who . Just confirming she was only with him for convenience. Like she was so annoyed with Tanyel about that 😂 Tanyel wasn’t even after Jordan
yh he should have got to know others, cause why would you close yourself off to one girl after two days. but i don’t think the other girls were into him. even if she told him she liked shaq more, he still would’ve left, but she probably could’ve been more straight up
---

normally there’s islanders that i have as favourites or really like but there isn’t one this szn.

Reactions: 5
I like Samie too but am nearly afraid to say it out loud incase the producers get rid of her
---

I think they should let the boys be loyal for 2 days and then show them the clip of the girls basically exactly as we see it in first look, no context but they seem to be enjoying themselves, and then let the boys go rogue! Give us some drama plssssss

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.