Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fiat 500 adored Luca and Gemma last year .. they make a lot of noise but how relevant are they.
That’s true. Last summer was literally the first time the couple I voted for actually won! I was so annoyed when Liam won.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Tom will stray or Shaq. Ron and Lana both do my head in so I don’t really care about them.
I don’t like Tanya either.

Reactions: 6
It seems like any of the girls have more personality than Liv! And that includes drip Lana 🤣
I think Liv is one of those girls who thinks she’s that pretty that she doesn’t have to have a personality. I think she relies on her looks and probably overrates herself. Bonnie girl, but not enough to excuse being very dull, uptight and serious all the time. You know those girls who are absolutely stunning but proper witches because of their looks? The ones who approach men and relationships by making them jump through hoops to really prove themselves before they even kiss them? Well, it’s like that I think with Liv - she expects someone to fully suck her arse and worship the ground she walks on, when realistically, she’s not all that.

For example, in my opinion, Samie tops Liv on looks, and she’s getting somewhere with Tom because she’s not quite so up herself; she is more carefree, more open and more fun as a result - making her more likeable and easier to get to know. I bet Tom was exasperated by Liv and how demanding she is, she’s pretty difficult to please.

Reactions: 13
Is Jessie doing a Jake - encouraging everyone to go off with someone new so that she and Will have more chance of winning? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm not sure about Jessie.
A few times I've seen her pushing to the front of any group she's in and eyeing the camera.
I guess she is just really clued up about camera angles etc after LI Australia :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure about Jessie.
A few times I've seen her pushing to the front of any group she's in and eyeing the camera.
I guess she is just really clued up about camera angles etc after LI Australia :rolleyes:
I want to like her. And I’ve always voted for her and Will. Will is still my favourite.

Reactions: 5
Do people think that Shaq would forgive Tanya if she messes around at Casa Amor? Technically she would be cheating because they have agreed to be exclusive. Unless Shaq finds someone else in Casa Amor, I don't think that he would want to stay in the villa if Tanya does the dirty on him.

Reactions: 6
Tanya and Shaq are completely incompatible. She doesn’t like his disagreeable nature. It reminds me of Olivia Atwood and Chris keep rubbing each other the wrong way. They had a lot of feelings for each other but it was never going to work.

Reactions: 16
kinda want the georide lad who btw is Kyle from georide shores brother to get chosen and go back to the main villa and get in a scrap with one of the lads like Ron or Kai over Lana/Olivia and start going crazy georide shore style and smashing the gaffup screaming in a georide accent '';ets bleeping ave it'' and smashing up tables, kicking bins (lol remember Gaz as a smurf kicking a bin over!) and just wrecking the gaff like Chloe Ferry and Charlotte ! we need that energy in Casa

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.