Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wigs are easy because you can take them off easily and do something with your real hair.
I agree that Indiyah did well with her hair.
Lynda should be ok with braids because she might only be in the villa for like 4 weeks or less.
yk what true, i don’t think many of them are making it into the main villa

Reactions: 5
I think of the boys Casey will bring someone else back. I don’t see Kai, Ron, Shaq bringing anyone else back. Will is very unlikely but I think he could be the dark horse. Tom could go either way and it wouldnt surprise me.

Of the girls I think Jessie, Olivia and Lana will stay single. Olivia will do enough to get screentime but I think shell monitor everyone else’s behaviour and use it to stir when she gets back. Tanya I think could sway if there’s someone else in there she’s compatible with as it’s clear she’s going off Shaq. I think Sami could sway as well just because of how pissed off she looked when they were in the bottom. I think Claudia could go either way.

Reactions: 4
Lol Dami has now made it look like Martin doesn't like black girls. When Martin goes for Tanya, people will be like but I thought that girls like Tanyel are his type.

Lol Dami has now made it look like Martin doesn't like black girls. When he goes for Tanya, people will be like but I thought that girls like Tanyel are his type.
How does that tweet make it look like he doesn't like black girls? Can people only fancy one or the other? Bizzare!

Reactions: 29
How does that tweet make it look like he doesn't like black girls? Can people only fancy one or the other? Bizzare!
I agree but people seem to think that you can only like one type of girl. For example, some people keep on going on about how Shaq said that Zara is his usual type like he can't still fancy Tanya.

Ohh I didn't know Shaq said that. Wonder why the producers bother filming them saying their types before they go seeing as that is 75% of the convos they have in there 😅

Taking the show at face value (which we obvs can't anymore coz none of them go on the show for love) but isn't the whole point that their "usual types" haven't been working out for them hence why they are single?

And anyway 90% of them think a hair colour is a type! 😅 Idiots! If I hear "not gona lie my usual type is blondes" once more while they try to lay it on thick on a stunning brunette......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ohh I didn't know Shaq said that. Wonder why the producers bother filming them saying their types before they go seeing as that is 75% of the convos they have in there 😅

Taking the show at face value (which we obvs can't anymore coz none of them go on the show for love) but isn't the whole point that their "usual types" haven't been working out for them hence why they are single?

And anyway 90% of them think a hair colour is a type! 😅 Idiots! If I hear "not gona lie my usual type is blondes" once more while they try to lay it on thick on a stunning brunette......
“i don’t have a type, i prefer personality, but on paper it would be blonde and blue eyes” like okay hitler

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Shaq said it on the show, but Zara, Haris and Anna-May are making it seem like a big secret.

I agree with the rest of your post.

Reactions: 2
First look is on the app..

The girls are the ones who’s leaving the main villa.
In my opinion for what I just watched Tanya and Lana looks well happy about going to Casa. It could just be excitement. I do think that Tanya and Shaq will get their heads turned and most likely recouple.

Reactions: 7
Just watched the First Look. I completely understand where Shaq is coming from with Tanya's ex comment. They might split or leave things unresolved before Casa Amor.
---

First look is on the app..

The girls are the ones who’s leaving the main villa.
In my opinion for what I just watched Tanya and Lana looks well happy about going to Casa. It could just be excitement. I do think that Tanya and Shaq will get their heads turned and most likely recouple.
TBF, the Islanders always look excited for bombshells and Casa Amor.

Reactions: 7
I think Tanya and Shaq will be similar to Kaz and Tyler/Amber and Kem where they both recouple but ultimately end up getting back together.

Eughhh why they sending the girls?! The girls went last time. And as someone said before the boys are more likely to play if they are away! Disappointed in the producers and the decisions once again.

Here Ron will go with the whole ‘home’ stuff again and actually mean her coming ‘home’

Reactions: 9
i would rather stay simply because packing up and leaving is long. i’m too lazy.

Eughhh why they sending the girls?! The girls went last time. And as someone said before the boys are more likely to play if they are away! Disappointed in the producers and the decisions once again.
Uh the boys stayed last season and all of them apart from Luca, cracked on with other girls. It doesn't matter where they are tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.