Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's face it guys, Love Island has not been PROPER good since season 2 and hasn't been semi good season 4 or 5. 🤣

I still watch though and I don't know why 🤦🏻‍♀️. The cast this year is dull but so was last years? I've forgotten everyone apart from Gemma Owen but only because she appears on daily mail from time to time. I also can't even name anyone from the season before at the moment.
You’re telling me you forgot the Ekin-su terrace? Tittygate? I feel like some pretty iconic moments came from the last season…

Reactions: 6
I’m only watching last nights now - I didn’t like how Shaq handled Ron but I did feel for him when Tanya and Lana double teamed him. It was obvious he was hurt to at Tanya didn’t just pull him privately.

Tanya is annoying me because even though Shaq has been a twit she should have spoken to him on his own first rather than hanging up.

im just on the girls catch Up and lunch and Jesus they looked more bored to be there and talk to each other it than I felt listening to it. There is nothing genuine between this group of girls, no matter how much they try to fake it.

Also Liv going on about how the girls dynamic is now brilliant is such an attempt to make out like Tanyel was the issue there. No Liv the girls dynamic is only working because you’ve decided to take a break from singling out the girls your jealous of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You’re telling me you forgot the Ekin-su terrace? Tittygate? I feel like some pretty iconic moments came from the last season…
I did forget. Tittygate was hilarious actually! Thanks for the reminder 🤣.
And now I remember Tasha and Andrew who were extremely boring. Hopefully casa amore delivers!

Reactions: 3
Well the girls and boys certainly have nothing to worry about with Casa Amor!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yeah the Casa boys and girls are giving absolutely nothing, what a waste.

Reactions: 12
Casa is gonna be such a dud. Even if they stray they’ll just go back to an OG once they’re back.

Reactions: 7
Don’t shoot me but they all look like aldi versions of what’s already in there

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ok five minutes into unseen and some males come across so immature, you can guess one, hope it is because they are bored and going 'stir crazy' no wonder there are no proper couples, baby noises from 20 year old no no.

Reactions: 2
I gotta be real I don’t think any of the girls are a threat, none are particularly attractive? In fact I think they’re all pretty average. Boy wise - Maxwell could be fit on screen, not feeling the rest
Completely agree about the girls 🤣🤣 the only one with potential is the first girl. I’m sorry I realise this is so nasty but the other girls are just?????? (Coming from Kate Moss herself, I know…..)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg it’s like they’ve actually picked people they KNOW won’t get anywhere with casa amor. I’m sorry if that’s mean but 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Also the boys doing their dragon impressions, Jordan just sat there like 🤦🏾‍♂️ I’m not sure if he’s just mature or boring lol

Reactions: 8
Are Love Islands days numbered?
Also does anyone know the viewing numbers for this series?
I was half listening to the radio earlier today and they said it had about 700,000 viewers which seems incredibly low 😬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.