Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one looks convinced by Lana saying she thinks Ron will prove them all wrong
Ron will stick with her now until the end because he’s twigged how negative of a reaction he would get from everyone for ditching her. Wait until he gets out he’ll drop her like a potato. Or, he’ll keep her as wifey whilst getting up to no good behind her back.

Reactions: 22
I’d just feel awkward as duck if I was Claudia. She’s been there all of 5 minutes and now she’s trying to sell us this bullshit bollocks love story with Casey cos she’s a rebound and he’s all that’s available to her. I’d rather die than try and blend into a clique where friendships have already been established!
Bloody exhausting if you ask me

Reactions: 5
Tanya is trying to get through the layers but she's declaring she's in love with Shaq... okay then, dunno about you guys but I know a person before I fall in love with them. I hate how fake this has all become ffs 😩

Reactions: 13
Tanya gives the impression as being too good for shaq. Way she talks to him and about him.
Totally on shaqs side. He don’t handle things the best way but very patronising.

Reactions: 16
I'm getting the feeling that this is all very forced with the girls. Seem to be moments when the convo just drops off

Reactions: 15
Lana is amazed at how Tanya can be so straight talking with Shaq because she could be watching Ron shag another girl in front of her and she’d be like ‘bUt aM I sTiLl yOuR pRioRiTy?!!!!’ In her gormless voice

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am yet to see this amazing chemistry and connection between Liv and Kai. Literally, I see duck all. I think she’d much rather be with Tom.

Reactions: 33
Why does Ellie dress like she’s a 55 year old woman at her mate from work’s hen do/a crap attempt at Ladies Day. Why does it look like she bought it from Jane Norman. Actually I take that back. It’s insulting to Mrs Norman.
Christ, it’s worse when she stands up 😮😮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly don't think Jessie likes will at all. I think she's just using him to win.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly don't think Jessie likes will at all. I think she's just using him to win.
I think everyone is using everyone.
I’d rather them to win and I can see something there between them .
Or I’d like Tom and Samie but we’ll see with casa. But hopes are on will and Jessie anything to stop the clique and bullies

Reactions: 11
I’m really on the fence with this.
I thought she was but her TikTok came up on my fyp today and I think she’s maybe a little bit odd herself.
I hope she’s genuine though because they do seem good together and I think it would break his heart if she was pretending. Also would have to be some actress to be doing it this long and allll day every day

Reactions: 15
I’m really on the fence with this.
I thought she was but her TikTok came up on my fyp today and I think she’s maybe a little bit odd herself.
I hope she’s genuine though because they do seem good together and I think it would break his heart if she was pretending. Also would have to be some actress to be doing it this long and allll day every day
Jessie was lovely on Australia love island. She is one of the nicest girls there. Maybe her plan was will but I generally think she really likes him the more she’s got to know him.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.