Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This acting so surprised is so fake every year. I think it was Amy Hart that said she managed to easily work out when casa was happening from remembering past series
The fact several of them commented at the beginning of the episode about making it to the halfway point and how few couples there now were…
They must just’ve been waiting for it.

Though none of em are right bright so who knows

Reactions: 9
I'm looking after my Mum from Wednesday to Monday while my Dad is away (she's in her seventies). That means she's going to be watching 4 episodes of Love Island with me. Should be entertaining to say the least.....more entertaining than the programme itself 😂
Let’s hope for some wild eps with lots of sex then 😂 luckily she won’t be watching season 2

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Initial reactions. Tanya 100% is open, Claudia seems sad to leave Casey which I think is sweet and is good sign she’ll stick. Rest of girls bar Sammie I think will flirt possible switch but can’t fully convice myself
---

Ron is 100% doing a Liam and Jacques😴😵💫

Reactions: 12
This acting so surprised is so fake every year. I think it was Amy Hart that said she managed to easily work out when casa was happening from remembering past series
They always send them to Casa when they are down to six couples, they even mentioned before going to bed that this was back to how many there were in the beginning, I would say it’s not rocket science but given our resident science teacher Kai is thick as pig tit maybe they didn’t put two and two together.

Reactions: 11
Olivia will recouple
Lana will stick
Claudia maybe stick but I’m a little ??
Tanya be gone
Sami I think she will stick but also a little ??? With her
Jessie will stick

Edit
Tom will go
Kai will go
Ron will stick but will play away and still stick
Will is going stick
Casey will go
Shaq will stick but ??? But I think he’ll stick and Tanya be gone

Reactions: 3
Let’s hope for some wild eps with lots of sex then 😂 luckily she won’t be watching season 2
I can guarantee the bikini bottoms wedged right up the girls arses will be frequently commented on.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ive read that wills brother is openly gay and thats where will gets his flamboyance from becasue hes a farmer on a field so dosnt get out much .personally i like will and jessie together especially from watching unseen bits .plus the fact hes funny

Reactions: 11
They also may have not put it all together because more than often its two separate people from couples have gone home and not an actual couple?

Having seen the mugshots of the new boys coming in, none of the girls are straying.
Thenew girls however…. 🔥🔥

Where do they FIND these men. Though maybe they’ll be better in the flesh 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So aftersun must be pre-recorded?? because I watched the brits last night and Maya was there... so unless she managed to get a flight today and the aftersun show is live? sorry if im being thick. Please enlighten me

Claudia sounds exactly like Lauren Saddington from Tik Tok. It's all I hear when she talks.

Reactions: 7
If I was Claudia I’d just feel like I was tagging along with a group of girls I barely know. Trying to fit in when she’s been there for like 2 mins just looks like Hell on Earth to me

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So aftersun must be pre-recorded?? because I watched the brits last night and Maya was there... so unless she managed to get a flight today and the aftersun show is live? sorry if im being thick. Please enlighten me
Aftersun is in London?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.