Winter Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they get good islanders that they find/ apply but then think “Nah, we have to save you for the summer show”
I was thinking that also the other day.
I'd say they keep the ripe pickings for the Summer show.

Did anyone have any good snackage tonight besides my girls with Mr.Freeze

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I made my first ever roast beef dinner 😀 not love island snack food, I know 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

I think it must be a reason.
For example if someone like Maura applied for this, you’re not going to want her wasted on the winter version

Reactions: 4
Don't really have any thought about all of them, mainly as we know nothing about them as people just how they are as couples on the show, there doesn't seem to be any natural friendships either. Giving it another 5ish days then I am giving up and I have watched from the first episode also do the producers actually read forums like this for feedback, I think they would, as it doesn't seem like it.

Reactions: 4
I actually feel Iain spelt out Samie's name ESPECIALLY for us tattlers lol 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Samie just absolutely did a number on all of them. The witches coven is shooketh!!!! 😂😂😂💀 in all seriousness I don’t think any of the other girls have anything on her. This should be fun 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.