Winter Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah i’m sorry i’m team zara 100%. It’s actually making me quite uncomfortable the treatment she’s getting. I also feel like if Lana was doing the same things as Zara then all of twitter etc would be loving her for it, but because it’s Zara it’s an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Tom could go home and I wouldn’t give a single duck. How on Earth did this guy get casted? Who hired this guy?

Please someone, anyone, tell me what Tom brings to the bleeping table. Please. Serious answers only. Please provide evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tbh Zara was good I would of screamed "Go on Mr No Brain cells. Run off to Olivia if you can figure out how to walk in a straight line"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tom thinks HE sorted that out, if Zara hadn’t been so clear I expect he’s still be saying stuff like “I’m not closing the door, I want to keep my options open”

Reactions: 20
See I can take all the Tom hate!
Doesn't bother me in the slightest, but mark my words a few of ye will turn yet 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if they get good islanders that they find/ apply but then think “Nah, we have to save you for the summer show”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
(I’m watching 10 mins behind) Will totally did not get what Jessie was telling him. She doesn’t feel threatened, she feels icked!

Reactions: 5
Love how Zara wanted him to pick her for her face instead of body… surely you’d rather him pick your personality…
i think this is only okay if he picks one of the boys for face as joke. really you should pick your girl for face or personality. i think most girls would feel some type of way if they weren’t picked for face, by the guy that claims he likes them. and let’s not forget that of all the girls he picked olivia for face…so it’s pretty easy ti understand where she’s coming from

Reactions: 9
See I can take all the Tom hate!
Doesn't bother me in the slightest, but mark my words a few of ye will turn yet 🤣🤣
I’d have to pick Tom tbf. By process of elimination. There is no talent in that villa. I’d probably try something with one of the girls actually and I’m straight

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.