Winter Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Course she’s not nervous. She’s stunning. Stunning girls aren’t phased by anything. This girl knows she’s the alpha here 😩😂 why would she be arsed? Bless I almost feel sorry for them, that’s peak

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has an incredible body but she looks and sounds like she wouldn’t be out of place selling tamagotchis from a stall on Albert Sq.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New girl seems like she has her tit together. Shame she has such a dreary set of lads to pick from. Will the lucky boy be half-asleep spoon reflection Kai, Boring beyond words Spencer, flamboyant friendzone dweller Will, Barnsley boy or one of the others I can’t even conjure up I’m my mind right now? I’m so excited 😑

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.