Winter Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do not like Zara but I don't like Olivia either, how can she be entertaining this chat with Tom knowing it's literally only because Zara binned him off? 'I'm not a second option' girl you are the DEFINITION, the walking EMBODIMENT of the second option fml

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I like Tanyel don’t get me wrong, but this is the point I was trying to make a few threads back - as hot as Tanyel is, as fire as her body is, at the end of the day it’s very hard to beat a naturally beautiful face. Big boobs and a bum can only get you so far - until you’re competing with someone who’s model pretty. Then you’re fucked.

Reactions: 18
Olivia letting on she has to see Tom graft.. who u kidding girl? full on up his hole the last 3 days whilst he was clearing saying he liked Zara more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.