Winter Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made my first ever roast beef dinner πŸ˜€ not love island snack food, I know πŸ˜€
God I love Roast Beef. One of my fave dinners. No point cooking a whole roast just for me tho and the whole going out for dinner on my own sucks. Congrats! I hope you enjoyed β™₯

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was thinking that also the other day.
I'd say they keep the ripe pickings for the Summer show.

Did anyone have any good snackage tonight besides my girls with Mr.Freeze
Doritos and dips, and a small glass of prosexy because it's still the weekend 😎

Ooh Aaron just spoke!

Sorry but no man in the real world would meet a woman and instantly ask "are you a girls girl?" These conversations are so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
watching on delay only five mins in - completely get why zara's hurt after the game, but tom has the emotional capacity of a rusty spoon soooo don't think he's gonna be able to understand her feelings let alone react to them appropriately

Reactions: 10
So why is he sticking with Lana then ffs game player if Samie is 100% him

Reactions: 18
Does Ellie’s hair bother anyone else?
Yes. Because the front of mine does exactly the same no matter how hard I blow dry it flat

I nearly said to look at my profile to see what I mean and then just remembered that none of us know what each other look like πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Ron talking same old bs again πŸ˜€ nothing new.
Samie is absolutely gorgeous though, she will defo turn heads. And I think she has her eye on Tom πŸ˜€

Tanyel should shut the f up, can't stand her and her lips.. gives me the ultimate ick πŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.