Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenbees

VIP Member
I couldn't watch it tonight, but all over my twitter people are bullying zara. I came on here for everyone else's opinion as it would be different to my twitter. But I just want to know why everyone doesn't like her. Idk if it's because I'm black and I know people can judge us from the jump but I'm really curious why people don't like her other than her possessiveness
I’m honestly not sure why race has been brought into it. It’s nothing to do with that. People don’t like her because she’s aggressive, she’s screaming and shouting throwing tantrums like a child. She’s constantly giving people daggers if they go near Tom. The looks are insane to anyone that is brave enough to speak to him. Anyone that does try to give her any bit of advice, she chews their head off. She’s possessive and controlling - that’s not just a little thing, it’s a form of abuse and she’s doing it only 7 days in. She was literally giving out about Tom walking in front of her. They’re all afraid to go near her because they don’t know who is going to get the wrath of Zara next. Luca did this very early on last year, similar behaviour, however, I wouldn’t have described him as aggressive but all the other mannerisms were there and he got hell for it. Luca always kept Gemma in a headlock. Zara has similar mannerisms that she clings to him and wraps herself around him trying to claim her “property”. But I honestly don’t even think it’s about Tom anymore. I think it’s about Olivia. It’s not that she wants the lad, it’s that she wants him because she knows Olivia wants him and she wants to get one up on her. Someone said they knew eachother through modelling and music videos - it’s a very competitive world in that industry. They’re probably fighting for same jobs, I’d say beef has been there a while

Last edited:
Reactions: 43

jadach

VIP Member
the way no one sees the issue with him picking her for body?? what makes it worse is he picked the one girl she had an issue with…can anyone confidently say they’d have no problem with being picked by body over face/personality by the guy that supposedly likes them?? and to make it worse he picks the girl you have problems with, who wouldn’t have an issue with that? they’re making her out to be crazy but she’s right about this, and she’s probably just feeling insecure?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Liveatlauren

It made me laugh the other day when one of them said “never have I ever got with somebody that was over 30” and I was sat there like 🫣🫠😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Bayday

I think race is bought into it when people call black women aggressive when they share an opinion. There's a history of black women being called aggressive. But I wasn't trying to "make it a race thing"
It is definitely a race thing. Unfortunately people on here and most of social media won't admit it because half of them don't see why it would be. For a lot of people, they don't see how calling Zara aggressive but referring to women like Faye, Ekin, Maura, Olivia etc as fiery or fiesty is not a microagression. It's often very normal for the first word to come to their mind when a WOC is raises her voice just a tad bit to be aggressive. Remember Teddy referring to Kaz as being agro after her argument with Teddy? While never ever once using that same word with Faye even though she was screaming at everyone?

You don't have like Zara. She has definitely had some questionable moments. But there comes a fine line between that and then just going at her because everyone else is doing the same thing.

Do I think she's possessive of Tom? 100% but is Tom also sending hella mixed signals? Of cause he is. Everyone else is so quick to dismiss her feelings in there because once again, WOC should be seen as strong women. When she cries, she gets dragged and no one seems to comfort her. When Olivia or any other white woman cries, everyone rushes to their aid.

It's very uncomfortable to watch but unfortunately alot of people won't see anything wrong with what happens during that episode because it was happening to Zara and not anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

BDY_97

VIP Member
Nah i’m sorry i’m team zara 100%. It’s actually making me quite uncomfortable the treatment she’s getting. I also feel like if Lana was doing the same things as Zara then all of twitter etc would be loving her for it, but because it’s Zara it’s an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Nah I feel like that was getting a bit uncomfortable with Zara there, does feel like they’re singling her out.

I don’t know how anyone is on Olivia’s side, she’s so smug and you can tell from a mile off she’s getting a real kick out of seeing Zara hurt or annoyed and seems to take any opportunity to goad or wind her up.

Reactions: 36

queenbees

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, feel like Zara has kinda brought a lot of this on herself too tbh. She’s been kicking off and being possessive from the minute she walked into the villa. She’s known him all of like two minutes and she’s going on a rampage every single time anybody talks to him. If it was a lad doing that to a girl constantly we’d all be calling him out for being controlling saying it’s a complete red flag so early on. I feel like she has this sense of entitlement that she thinks she’s better than everyone else. She literally cried because he was talking to other people. And the other day when Aaron was chatting to her, it wasn’t about her and tom’s relationship progressing further. It was literally about if I leave Tom alone, olivia’s gonna be trying to talk to him so I need to make sure that I’m with him 24/7 so he cannot speak to anyone else. That’s ridic.

Reactions: 35

Chatty Member
Not a fan of Zara at all but can you IMAGINE if the guy you liked basically said they’d pick someone else’s face and personality over yours? Everyone likes being complimented on their body but to have your body seen as your most appealing feature must feel like a slap in the face when you’ve been spending time with someone. Personally I’d kick off and tell him to do one

queenbees

VIP Member
Someone along the way has said “it’s definitely to do with race” - I quite adamantly refuse to be called a racist because of my opinion on Zara’s behaviour. Yes, I understand that sometimes this does happen but in this instance, I am not a racist and I feel like my points are valid. I think her actions and decisions are irrational. As a woman who has seen DV all my life and in my previous relationship, I now am aware of the main signs. Faye was aggressive in her manner. Maura and Ekin-Su weren’t and to compare Faye with those two is mind blowing tbh. Ekin Su and Maura were sassy but they definitely never came across as aggressive.

Zara was in the villa 2 days and she decided to have a go at Olivia in front of several people and intimidate her because she had a conversation with Tom. She demanded she knew what they spoke about. She could have dealt with this situation in a much better way. Olivia had every right to talk to him if she wanted, Zara stole him from her the night before and she probably had things to talk about, but it really wasn’t any of Zara’s business. She has an intimidating tone when she speaks to people.
She has been screaming and shouting over everyone from the minute she walked in and anyone that even tries to give her advice or support - she doesn’t want to know. She still is giving it large. If someone spoke to me like that after me trying to help them, I’d distance myself as well.
Tanya was there for her after the Olivia thing and she distanced herself after that because the next day, she went after Shaq but it’s not okay for Tom to talk to other people… how dare he.
How dare Tom walk in front of her and then her tell him off for it.
She’s constantly giving looks, daggers and following Tom around the villa with her eyes to see where he is and who he is with at all times. She’s possessive and controlling which is a form of abuse in a relationship. She shows mannerisms which are trying to “claim” Tom like wrapping herself around him, exactly like what Luca did with Gemma. Everyone on this thread, Twitter, Instagram etc gave him dogs abuse for because he was trying to “claim his property”. These are all red flags and the behaviour is unacceptable. If it was a lad we’d all be going mental on here. But because it’s a woman, and she’s a WOC, we’re supposed to gloss over it and say it’s okay. It happens to men and women too all over the world regardless of their race.

I obviously don’t think it’s ok to single people out and make them feel isolated. But if I was in that villa , I’d be trying to stay clear of her because I wouldn’t be bothered with her constant tantrums.

Tom obviously did not help with the game last night as no one wants to be picked for their body and that’s fine. I understand how that is upsetting but there has been PLENTY of other reasons before last nights episode on how her behaviour is not on.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
It is definitely a race thing. Unfortunately people on here and most of social media won't admit it because half of them don't see why it would be. For a lot of people, they don't see how calling Zara aggressive but referring to women like Faye, Ekin, Maura, Olivia etc as fiery or fiesty is not a microagression. It's often very normal for the first word to come to their mind when a WOC is raises her voice just a tad bit to be aggressive. Remember Teddy referring to Kaz as being agro after her argument with Teddy? While never ever once using that same word with Faye even though she was screaming at everyone?

You don't have like Zara. She has definitely had some questionable moments. But there comes a fine line between that and then just going at her because everyone else is doing the same thing.

Do I think she's possessive of Tom? 100% but is Tom also sending hella mixed signals? Of cause he is. Everyone else is so quick to dismiss her feelings in there because once again, WOC should be seen as strong women. When she cries, she gets dragged and no one seems to comfort her. When Olivia or any other white woman cries, everyone rushes to their aid.

It's very uncomfortable to watch but unfortunately alot of people won't see anything wrong with what happens during that episode because it was happening to Zara and not anyone else.
A lot of people called Faye aggressive. I did. Faye was aggressive.

Zara is aggressive because she's shouting over people, she spent 10 minutes shouting bruv at liv. She's not calling out she's fighting and shouting. She's trying to intimidate in her arguments, as Faye did, which is aggressive behaviour. Its nothing to so with race.

I appreciate that often WOC can get called aggressive when they are speaking up. But Zara is behaving aggressively. That's not speaking up or standing up for yourself. She's possessive towards Tom, she won't let other people speak to him, she shouts people down. She makes passive aggressive faces left right and centre. None of that is speaking up for yourself.

I don't agree Zara should be isolated, i have said that in my posts, but her behaviour is hard to deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

sassyprincess

Funny how Olivia claiming its just a game when it’s Zara that’s upset yet when it was Zara calling her two-faced she cried and it was all serious. These people have such double standards and it’s just annoying to watch

Reactions: 33

coriander

VIP Member
No but why are they fighting over Tom, he's kinda ugly with his forehead lines. There are plenty of tall men, these girls are ridiculous.

Reactions: 32

1181carmenta

VIP Member
If I was Zara? I’d go home. And the producers are fucked up tbh for angling this whole game to result in an uncomfortable experience for Zara. It’s almost inciting bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

HEC1993

Chatty Member
I cannot stand the sexy scenes in the hideaway. It’s so cringe. Why do we need to see it.

• Heart

G_man

Olivia in 5 years time, uploading selfies in the bath, holding a glass off fizz with a shit arse strawberry in, legs popped up resembling 2 wikinger hotdogs with the caption “thats jayden, hayden, blayden and okayden off to their nannas, its time for this girl to chillax, who needs a man”

• Haha

jadach

VIP Member
ngl how they're picking on zara is starting to feel like how they would talk about ekin su
glad others are noticing…and aaron picking her, saying she would talk about him behind his back? i don’t think he realises how irrelevant he is, not even the viewers are talking about you? what makes you think zara is?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
I don’t like Zara but I do feel sorry for her, it does feel a bit like they’re all ganging up on her.

I would be upset & pissed off being picked for “the body” - he should have said “zara for it all” 🙄

Reactions: 29