Winter Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made my first ever roast beef dinner πŸ˜€ not love island snack food, I know πŸ˜€
Love my moms roast. Never cooked one...never cooked to be honest πŸ˜• I'm useless at cooking. But good for you ZaZa ..bet it was delish πŸ˜‹

Reactions: 2
Ron is a bit over-confident if you get me. He’s good looking but not a Samie-level of fit.

Reactions: 9
Ron talking same old bs again πŸ˜€ nothing new.
Samie is absolutely gorgeous though, she will defo turn heads. And I think she has her eye on Tom πŸ˜€

Tanyel should shut the f up, can't stand her and her lips.. gives me the ultimate ick πŸ˜€
Aww I like tanyel, speaks nothing but facts

Reactions: 11
Tanyel is such a hype girl and seems to have genuine confidence
Yeah I'm really starting to like her but I find her lip filler so distracting and off-putting (I don't usually comment on appearances but it feels less mean when it's something someone has actively chosen for themself πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ)

Reactions: 6
Samie is the head off an influenza type person here in Limerick Ireland...and she's gorgeous irl

• Heart
Reactions: 4
None of the other bombshells coming in has caused that kind of reaction in the lads or the girls. That’s how you know Samie’s beautiful.

The others are pretty, but you can actually feel and sense how threatened they are by how quiet it went. Can practically see them predicting their men leaving them already.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.