• Olivia

Votes: 271 55.3%
  • Zara

Votes: 85 17.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 134 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah Kas I'm 4 years older than you...disgraceful nearly 50 yrs old and watching this bollox...I should be put out of my misery lol 😆

New guy looks fiiiiine!
No shame in it Sweet, you def don't come across as "old". I'll still love ya no matter how old you are 😘♥. I still remember seeing your name the first time I ever came on Tattle !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m a 1975 baby here…so one of the oldest. Apart from the user who claimed St0rmzy’s age of 72!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who do we think Tom is going to pick?
I'd love it if new bombshell goes for will. Be hilarious seeing two girls fighting over him 🤣

I think it would be good as well if the predictable couples shook it up a bit, like imagine shaq picking zara

Reactions: 6
My eldest was born 2005 🤦‍♀️ yeah I am 36 but i do have an almost 18 year old . As well as another 2 younger girls 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Parking my bum here.

I’m adding that I’d like someone with nice thick hair, a good beard and doesn’t wear crocs or god awful trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Team Zara. Although she is a lunatic and over reacts. Olivia is completely fake and constantly winding up Zara. You can see the smirk when she triggers her.

Reactions: 22
Everyone talking about being born in the 90s and I'm here remembering my son was born in 91...

I chose don't care in poll. Not that I don't care, because drama ffs, we need drama! More than I don't like either of them, so I'm not sure I want either of them to win the distinctly mediocre Tom. Or maybe he would be a good punishment for them.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.