Winter Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a few months Zara’s gonna be bleeping mortified that TOMOTHY of all people mugged her off and made her cry. Man like Tom you know 😩😂 HE’S NOT EVEN FIT!!!!! 😭
Tomothy 😭😂

Reminds me of that bit in Friends where Joey asks Ross what his full name is "Rossell? Rostopher?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lana and Ron need to go they are cling ons fake, fake fake. The producers do this every year, never put one of a dull safe couple at risk. They need to do dumpings designed to split and cause havoc and tears of distress

Reactions: 13
Anyone remember that song "Where's your head at?"

It's on a constant loop in my head while this on...and then for hours afterwards...
Omg basement jaxx I bloody had this on today from this bloody show

Reactions: 1
Since when did ‘yeah yeah yeah’ come into common parlance anyway? If I was speaking and someone cut in to say ‘yeah yeah yeah’ I’d wonder wtf was going on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tom needs to duck off out of this villa. His chipmunk cheeks and lack of brain cells is the most unattractive thing I’ve seen in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tom is literally a different person with Ellie compared to Olivia and Zara and I think I’m here for it 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well Ellie is working hard that’s for sure but why does she say “100” and “100%” every other word 😩

Reactions: 11
Not sweat literally dripping off Tom… probably panicking that she’s gonna explode 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You're not the only one relieved, Tom. Thank duck that's all over.

Reactions: 9
Love how Zara wanted him to pick her for her face instead of body… surely you’d rather him pick your personality…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.