Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If she wants to live her life as a woman, then what does it have to do with you? Most of the articles about her are clickbait to get the bigots frothing, it's not as though she does endless magazine articles, it's all to trigger hate comments so that the magazine company gets engagement.

He is a man, and as a woman myself, his performative twaddle about 'girlhood' and calling vaginas 'barbie pouches' is part of the movement to erase women, sorry, cerxix havers. He is very dangerous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Ceelea

Chatty Member
Dylan Mulvaney... Just an annoying attention whore masquerading as a woman.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Rihanna. I'm fed up of seeing her naked baby bump, every single flipping day. It is not empowering, or dignified, or the slightess bit appealing. Just stop already.

Reactions: 35

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Sue Perkins. Always looks like the smuggest person on the panel and is never funny ever. But always laughing at her own not funny jokes.

Reactions: 35

derbyshiregirl

Giovanna fletcher is a dowdy, eccentric knob head who apparently invented motherhood. I can’t respect someone who called their child Buzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Celebs at the Pride of Britain awards using it as an excuse to get noticed for their revealing outfit, and partying all night. No dignity. Very tacky

Reactions: 32
Charlotte Tilbury, her voice grates on me so much!

Holly Willoughby, smug and annoying

Georgia Jones (Danny Jones' mcfly wife) smug

Giovanna fletcher, too sickly sweet

Stephen mulhern, cringy and annoying

Keith Lemon, also cringy and annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That wasn’t the question. The question was how do Trans ppl eradicate woman 🙄 I always find miserable transphobic/homophobic/racist people always find a way to twist things so they don’t have to answer factual questions.

Trans people eradicate women by partaking as women in women's sports when they're actually men, by gender self recognition allowing predators unfettered access to children and women's spaces (I am not saying trans people are predators per se but it does allow those with bad intentions access to the vulnerable.) I always find people who throw out accusations of transphobia/racism/homophobia can't face the fact that biology is not linear and men cannot have vaginas.

Oh, and medical literature refusing to use the word woman and saying cervical screening is 'for anyone with a cervix' but prostate testing is for men.

---

Mod edit, best to talk about trans stuff elsewhere as it'll only disrupt this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tom Daley who is furious at transgender athletes being banned by FINA .... well of course he is because it WILL NEVER EFFECT HIM 🤬

And while I'm here I'm going to mention Emma Watson who said she would only be involved in more HP projects if JK Rowling isn't involved.

Looking forward to Watson donating the money she's made from Rowling to charity. If she did that (and we know she won't), I'd actually have a bit of respect. But she won't because she's a virtue signalling cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Nicola Coughlan - seems a bit smug and overestimates her acting abilities

Ex Prince Harry - go live your longed for "PRIVATE" life rather than courting controversy and flinging shit at your family.

EllenDeGenerate

Chatty Member
Mrs Hinch AND Stacey Solomon. In my opinion they have become very unrelatable and showey-offey, flaunting their flashy homes. Especially as so many of us out here are struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Jeremy Vine, he argues for the sake of arguing and can never seem to form his own opinion on anything.
Plus he's a self-absorbed arrogant bone-idle entitled pr1ck. Honestly, whenever I see him riding around on his ridiculous penny farthing bike I want someone to leap out and put a long broom handle through the spoke of its wheel.

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
James Corden and his half arsed apology.

If you have a serious egg allergy here's a top tip ... don't order a fucking egg based meal :mad::mad::mad:

• Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Professional Welshman Michael Sheen (again) ... today blathering on about Welsh Actors should play Welsh roles. Ok Micheal, well you can stop playing English and American roles then. 😉

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
There's a million reasons to hate Philip Schofield but this latest publicity stunt is vomit inducing. Pictures with his Mum giving her the bad news about his sacking Fuck me. He has no shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 27