Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rita bleepa?
Come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen her with more than 33 percent of her body covered. Isn't she supposed to be a singer? The last time she brought a song out feels like 20 years ago. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's a million reasons to hate Philip Schofield but this latest publicity stunt is vomit inducing. Pictures with his Mum giving her the bad news about his sacking duck me. He has no shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There's a million reasons to hate Philip Schofield but this latest publicity stunt is vomit inducing. Pictures with his Mum giving her the bad news about his sacking duck me. He has no shame.
He's a narcissistic prick, using his elderly mother like that is despicable, as if she hasn't been through enough already!!

Reactions: 13
The setup was bizarre. It's been all over the news but she somehow missed it until he told her in front of the paps? Right..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Matt Healy and his security guard. Oh, and Jessie J and her baby's daddy. The Gopher Botherer also. All getting on my tits!! Nothing to do with PMT 🤬🤬😵💫🤣

Reactions: 8
Beyonce’s fugly kid. Why she keep trying to push her onto her fans.

the girl can’t dance ( she is 11 fair enough) yet she shoves her on stage every night

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mia Goth, playing some variation of the same wide eyed crazy girl in pretty much every movie I’ve seen her in. She also looks like she needs a good wash something really grubby about her(no, I know it’s not rational)

Reactions: 5
Katie Price,I’m raging,another poor dog has just got killed,gates of her mucky mansion left open,he was hit with a car no Chip,dog couldn’t be saved.This I think is about the 14th animal that has died in her care..bleeping RSPCA have done nothing even after large petition signed by thousanDS.😡😡😢

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Katie Price,I’m raging,another poor dog has just got killed,gates of her mucky mansion left open,he was hit with a car no Chip,dog couldn’t be saved.This I think is about the 14th animal that has died in her care..bleeping RSPCA have done nothing even after large petition signed by thousanDS.😡😡😢
Snap - I just came here to say the same thing. She's scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mia Goth, playing some variation of the same wide eyed crazy girl in pretty much every movie I’ve seen her in. She also looks like she needs a good wash something really grubby about her(no, I know it’s not rational)
For a moment I thought this was a playable character on The Sims.

• Haha
New emerging rappers. Tfuck who is Bad Bunny? Wtf is wrong with Ice Spice? Am I the only one who hears about one new rapper/singer emerging after every Grammy's? And then they are annoyingly all over the internet! To be honest the artist in olden days used to sell record breaking albums/CDs, get nominated years after years and then they would get a Grammy. Like artist 50 cent for example. Love him!!

Alice bleeping Evans can get in the bleeping bin. Yes, I know there is a thread about her but she can duck right off with her latest evilness.

Reactions: 13
That poor dog 😢
She doesn't deserve them and should be banned from keeping them if she can't keep them safe 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Not technically celebs but Right Guys, his voice pisses me off so much, do they have a thread on here?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.