Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adil Rey is indeed tit. Beyond tit really. Almost as tit as Beresford ... who is in Hello Magazine. Hello? Who cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jonathan Bailey. Think he’s in Bridgerton? He seems to be everywhere at the moment and he’s no Rege Jean-Page.

Reactions: 2
I can't even remember someone famous enough and annoying me.

Reactions: 1
Danniella Westbrook, if you could call her one. She comes across as having no humility and needs to finally duck off because the only thing she has to offer is details on her sordid life/past but everyone treats her with kid gloves when she’s on TV. Like why are you even there? You’re barely coherent and have nothing to promote.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Danniella Westbrook, if you could call her one. She comes across as having no humility and needs to finally duck off because the only thing she has to offer is details on her sordid life/past but everyone treats her with kid gloves when she’s on TV. Like why are you even there? You’re barely coherent and have nothing to promote.
GB News will take any old nutter.

Reactions: 5
Sue Perkins. Always looks like the smuggest person on the panel and is never funny ever. But always laughing at her own not funny jokes.

Reactions: 35
Oh yes, that was funny. The only time ever I have laughed while Sue Perkins has been on tv 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sue Perkins. Always looks like the smuggest person on the panel and is never funny ever. But always laughing at her own not funny jokes.
Well, she's a box-ticker isn't she ... Lesbian, went to Cambridge. She was hardly ever going to knuckle-down and actually work for a living now was she when TV execs love those kinds of people, esp. Channel 4 / BBC 2.

Reactions: 16
Charlotte Tilbury, her voice grates on me so much!

Holly Willoughby, smug and annoying

Georgia Jones (Danny Jones' mcfly wife) smug

Giovanna fletcher, too sickly sweet

Stephen mulhern, cringy and annoying

Keith Lemon, also cringy and annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Charlotte Tilbury, her voice grates on me so much!

Holly Willoughby, smug and annoying

Georgia Jones (Danny Jones' mcfly wife) smug

Giovanna fletcher, too sickly sweet

Stephen mulhern, cringy and annoying

Keith Lemon, also cringy and annoying
God yes, Charlotte Tilbury referring to everyone as "darlings" all the time: duck right off love!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Depp, Heard, Jolie ... Drama, drama, drama. All day, everyday. Just duck off will ya.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Rihanna. I'm fed up of seeing her naked baby bump, every single flipping day. It is not empowering, or dignified, or the slightess bit appealing. Just stop already.

Reactions: 35
Rihanna. I'm fed up of seeing her naked baby bump, every single flipping day. It is not empowering, or dignified, or the slightess bit appealing. Just stop already.
This! I don’t feel like a baby bump needs to be on public display constantly. She’s acting like the first woman in the world to be pregnant.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.