Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve hated him since he was Beckham’s token fat friend. I’m delighted all the stories about him are egotistical and negative.
Best/worst story I heard about him was from a site that was for cabin crew rating their worst passengers.
Apparently Corden is an absolute horror as a passenger. On this occasion he boarded the plane and the crew braced themselves because he is a twit. He ignored them and just shut his eyes. Apparently the passenger who was due to sit next to him had a very fractious baby and they expected him to cause a fuss. However he was actually OK on the flight (for him) and would just glare and tut at the baby. The baby cried for most of the flight and the mum couldn't settle it. CC did their best to help but it just cried. They were stunned Corden didn't make a scene. He didn't even acknowledge the woman or the baby.
When they landed the woman stood up to get her stuff out of the overhead locker. Corden remained in his seat. She was struggling with the baby and the bag and crew came to help her.
The woman threw the baby at Corden and said something like 'can you just hold the baby for one minute while I get the bag'
It was his wife and his baby. He'd ignored her for the whole flight whilst she struggled with a crying baby.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Jenna ‘I’m quirky™’ Ortega, only just seen she’s in Beetlejuice 2 🙄 She’s like the human equivalent of Balenciaga destroyed clothing or brand new “dirty converse aesthetic”.

Reactions: 9
Angry white middle-aged male is basically their job description for the person sitting next to Queen Susanna!
Edd Balls is told to look like a hard-boiled egg. Although an egg actually has a little bit more personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Best/worst story I heard about him was from a site that was for cabin crew rating their worst passengers.
Apparently Corden is an absolute horror as a passenger. On this occasion he boarded the plane and the crew braced themselves because he is a twit. He ignored them and just shut his eyes. Apparently the passenger who was due to sit next to him had a very fractious baby and they expected him to cause a fuss. However he was actually OK on the flight (for him) and would just glare and tut at the baby. The baby cried for most of the flight and the mum couldn't settle it. CC did their best to help but it just cried. They were stunned Corden didn't make a scene. He didn't even acknowledge the woman or the baby.
When they landed the woman stood up to get her stuff out of the overhead locker. Corden remained in his seat. She was struggling with the baby and the bag and crew came to help her.
The woman threw the baby at Corden and said something like 'can you just hold the baby for one minute while I get the bag'
It was his wife and his baby. He'd ignored her for the whole flight whilst she struggled with a crying baby.
See an absolute tool

Reactions: 3
Dylan Mulvaney... Just an annoying attention bleep masquerading as a woman.
If she wants to live her life as a woman, then what does it have to do with you? Most of the articles about her are clickbait to get the bigots frothing, it's not as though she does endless magazine articles, it's all to trigger hate comments so that the magazine company gets engagement.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
James Corden absolutely riles me, he’s insufferable, acts like a diva and to be honest is famous purely for the role of Smithy. Any real decent thing he has is thanks to others, carpool karaoke works due to guests not him, Gavin and Stacey the ensemble cast.
He’s so disrespectful to his guests. Singing over them. Only dying for someone to give him a record deal. I remember watching him with Paul McCartney, so rude.

He’s such an unlikeable man. He only moved to the US because they put up with the UK rejects like the unwanted Royals. They think the British accent is “Charming” 🙄

Reactions: 9
James Corden absolutely riles me, he’s insufferable, acts like a diva and to be honest is famous purely for the role of Smithy. Any real decent thing he has is thanks to others, carpool karaoke works due to guests not him, Gavin and Stacey the ensemble cast.
I cannot tell you how much I detest this un-funny, arrogant, insufferable little man. I really hope he doesn't return to British television when he comes back here. It says a lot about Adele that she calls him her best friend too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I cannot tell you how much I detest this un-funny, arrogant, insufferable little man. I really hope he doesn't return to British television when he comes back here. It says a lot about Adele that she calls him her best friend too.
And you know he only sucked up to her for her clout. I’d say it was a case of her not knowing many people in LA when she moved over and got lumped with him. She now in contact they stay when he goes back to the UK.

Reactions: 5
If she wants to live her life as a woman, then what does it have to do with you? Most of the articles about her are clickbait to get the bigots frothing, it's not as though she does endless magazine articles, it's all to trigger hate comments so that the magazine company gets engagement.

He is a man, and as a woman myself, his performative twaddle about 'girlhood' and calling vaginas 'barbie pouches' is part of the movement to erase women, sorry, cerxix havers. He is very dangerous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
He is a man, and as a woman myself, his performative twaddle about 'girlhood' and calling vaginas 'barbie pouches' is part of the movement to erase women, sorry, cerxix havers. He is very dangerous.
Sweet Jesus how did this ignorant misery get on tattle. All the trans in the world can’t erase woman. Are you aware how biology works 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hubby can't stand Paris Berelc he says she git resting witch face..he was watching a show she pops up for like 5 mins. He goes see resting witch face. I had to ask him what he means. Apparently to him her face looks like she could be a total witch to be around and work with as she thinks she the best in everything she in show and film whilst. I only seen her in Alexa and Katie she seem a brilliant actress this is when he got really arsed about her when we watched it. So I had to watch it alone. He just moaned.

I did not know which reaction to give you for this because I burst out laughing...but only because of how shockingly terrible it is!

The best description I've ever heard of Corden is "a man who has gone a very long way on very little talent"

I loved Gavin and Stacey but I think Ruth Jones and the fantastic cast deserve a lot of the credit too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just the always annoyed, put out, eye rolling, too cool for school thing. She may well be a lovely woman but she has the attitude of someone far more talented and famous.

What do you mean? The 'kooky' roll of the big eyes etc. etc? I sorta know what you mean ... is that what you mean?

Reactions: 2
Martin Lewis screaming about airfryers being ever so slightly less energy efficient than microwaves. Oh GIVE IT A REST MATE. 😩
I cannot stand him. I automatically cringe and switch off/over if he pops up on my telly. But then I see him being promoted all over the internet, with stupid, stupid things he says like "debit cards can become danger cards"...my opinion on him is super unpopular because he's kind of worshipped by most, but I think he gets off on fear-mongering and I've no time for him. I acknowledge that he does do good and help people but for me I don't need that constant anxiety inducing style of his in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jenna ‘I’m quirky™’ Ortega, only just seen she’s in Beetlejuice 2 🙄 She’s like the human equivalent of Balenciaga destroyed clothing or brand new “dirty converse aesthetic”.
I've loved the og Beetlejuice for a long time but hated what I saw of Wednesday, and this news has made me furious. It is the laziest, most uninspired casting I've ever seen.

So sick of Hollywood.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.