Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Tom Daley who is furious at transgender athletes being banned by FINA .... well of course he is because it WILL NEVER EFFECT HIM 🤬

And while I'm here I'm going to mention Emma Watson who said she would only be involved in more HP projects if JK Rowling isn't involved.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

hol20x

VIP Member
Rihanna. I'm fed up of seeing her naked baby bump, every single flipping day. It is not empowering, or dignified, or the slightess bit appealing. Just stop already.
This! I don’t feel like a baby bump needs to be on public display constantly. She’s acting like the first woman in the world to be pregnant.

Reactions: 22

E84Blair

Emma Watson annoys me. I'll say in fairness she doesn't court publicity or attention and she's entitled to her own opinions.

But my God she consistently comes across as a humourless old crow.

"I got talking to Emma Watson at the party last night and she was an absolute blast!" said no one ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
Naga Munchetty. So cocky, disagreeable and hot headed.

Just get on with your job of reading the News. I don't need to know what your opinion is of Boris or the price of milk. And stop trying to be witty because it falls flat everytime.

Reactions: 21

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Dame Emma Thompson is irritating me. As usual. And it goes back to when she was Kenneth Brannagh’s missus. I know she currently has a movie to promote, but she’s particularly bugging me at present. She comes across as over the top and fake. ( Although I concede that I don’t know her personally and she may in reality be perfectly lovely.) Sorry Emma.
I have to admit, I don’t know half of the people mentioned on this thread. I’m showing my age! 🙈 Any blue tick wanker pushing breast feeding on their social media channels gets on my nipple end, FUCK OFF! 🤣 Let women choose how they feed their babies because not every woman wants to breastfeed and not every woman can breastfeed. As long as the baby is fed, does it really fucking matter if it’s from the titties or a bottle? 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I think I've said this before on threads here, I find Michael Buble creepy, something unsettling about him.

I also don't like the way he monetises his family, makes me think a lot of his image is for show and that he might not be very nice behind closed doors.

Plus his music is shite.

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Ellie goulding.

stupid irritating voice and an even more annoying face with her shitty baboon ass lips.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Katie Price,I’m raging,another poor dog has just got killed,gates of her mucky mansion left open,he was hit with a car no Chip,dog couldn’t be saved.This I think is about the 14th animal that has died in her care..Fucking RSPCA have done nothing even after large petition signed by thousanDS.😡😡😢

• Angry
  • Wow

EllenDeGenerate

Chatty Member
Kym Marsh . Why, in God's name, did she go on Strictly if she suffers with dizziness?

And I just hope she doesn't mention her 'past trauma' at some point. Im actually a very compassionate person, but I just feel - and I may be wrong - that it gets mentioned by her too often. Lots of us out here deal with heartbreak. I suffered a stillbirth too, but people don't want to be reminded of it all the time.

• Sad

Lonette

I've asked before but how does Katie Price get away with everything? I've never seen someone let off the hook for so many things, so many times before.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Rihanna. I'm fed up of seeing her naked baby bump, every single flipping day. It is not empowering, or dignified, or the slightess bit appealing. Just stop already.
I was just coming to say this. I mean Jeez we know you are pregnant but give it a rest. Also her outfits are AWFUL.

• Heart