Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Television Vicars' like Richard Coles and Kate Botley. They turn-up everywhere and offer zero. It's almost as if the only reason they joined the church was so that they could weasel their way onto television. They are about as religious as I am, they just want to be on television. I would have thought they would be better served helping their 'flock'. I suppose Kate isn't too bad, but Richard Coles doesn't my head in. Yes, it's very sad and I'm sorry your husband died, but for God's sake man, move on with your life and leave us alone.
Kate really grinds my gears! Couldn’t bear her when she was on Gogglebox, her husband barely got a word in!

Reactions: 15
Angelina Jolie. Why can't she just stay out of the situation in Ukraine, it is just a publicity stunt.

Angelina Jolie. Why can't she just stay out of the situation in Ukraine, it is just a publicity stunt.
i mean, to be fair to her, she’s a special envoy for a UN refugee agency and is one of the few celebs who puts their influence to “good” use charity-wise, so i’ll allow it.

Reactions: 12
i mean, to be fair to her, she’s a special envoy for a UN refugee agency and is one of the few celebs who puts their influence to “good” use charity-wise, so i’ll allow it.
That's a good point. Forgot she was a member of UN.

Reactions: 6
Helen Skelton. If her husband doesn't love her anymore why would he want to stick around and more importantly why would she want him to stick around? Doesn't everyone deserve to be happy? Plus she comes across as highly irritating, but that's just my personal view. It's funny, I find most ex-presenters of Blue Peter highly irritating people ie: Konnie Huq, Richard Bacon. haha.

Reactions: 13
Helen Skelton. If her husband doesn't love her anymore why would he want to stick around and more importantly why would she want him to stick around? Doesn't everyone deserve to be happy? Plus she comes across as highly irritating, but that's just my personal view. It's funny, I find most ex-presenters of Blue Peter highly irritating people ie: Konnie Huq, Richard Bacon. haha.
I used to really like Helen Skelton, she was pretty humble and her northern accent made her ‘documentaries’ feel a bit lighter. But recently I just feel irritated by her!

Jeremy Vine, he argues for the sake of arguing and can never seem to form his own opinion on anything.

Reactions: 7
Jeremy Vine, he argues for the sake of arguing and can never seem to form his own opinion on anything.
Plus he's a self-absorbed arrogant bone-idle entitled pr1ck. Honestly, whenever I see him riding around on his ridiculous penny farthing bike I want someone to leap out and put a long broom handle through the spoke of its wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Justin Bieber & his wife, him more so, does he ever look at himself in a mirror as he's getting dressed?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the talent-free daytime TV presenters who are wandering up the red carpet for the TV Bafta's. Geezus ... talk about desperate for validation. The weatherman who fell-out with Piers Morgan for example, what's he doing there ffs? Steph McGovern? Her TV show racked-up 0 viewers at one point. Are the people delusional or WHAT?

• Haha
All the talent-free daytime TV presenters who are wandering up the red carpet for the TV Bafta's. Geezus ... talk about desperate for validation. The weatherman who fell-out with Piers Morgan for example, what's he doing there ffs? Steph McGovern? Her TV show racked-up 0 viewers at one point. Are the people delusional or WHAT?
Steph's Packed Lunch is actually nominated for an award.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Steph's Packed Lunch is actually nominated for an award.
Well, if that's not final proof, if anyone already didn't know, that these award nominations are bought and paid for my the television companies themselves. That's f-ing ridiculous. I would imagine people like Susanna Reid know the score, and understand she has to turn up, do a twirl for the camera's and promote whatever show she is on. But I do get the impression some of them do actually believe they are 'loved' and are very talented ... when the complete opposite is actually true! It's at times like this I miss COVID Lockdown, where these red carpet junkets were banned. ps. I didn't see Vorderman anywhere, so there was one small silver lining.

Reactions: 6
Well, if that's not final proof, if anyone already didn't know, that these award nominations are bought and paid for my the television companies themselves. That's f-ing ridiculous. I would imagine people like Susanna Reid know the score, and understand she has to turn up, do a twirl for the camera's and promote whatever show she is on. But I do get the impression some of them do actually believe they are 'loved' and are very talented ... when the complete opposite is actually true! It's at times like this I miss COVID Lockdown, where these red carpet junkets were banned. ps. I didn't see Vorderman anywhere, so there was one small silver lining.
It's why I prefer the NTA's because they are all voted for by the audience. I was watching the BAFTAS last night and there looked like there was a load of worthy bollocks being nominated that probably had an audience of about 10 people.

Reactions: 2
Holly Willoughby, she really grinds my gears! Hate how smug she is. Oh, and don't get me started on those granny type dresses she wears/promotes for m&s 🤮

Reactions: 13
Totally agree 👍

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.