Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So pretentious of him.
Michael Sheen that irritating Welsh actor did the same. It's so cynical because they get all the publicity when they receive the award and then when they need more publicity they reject it. It's the classic move of a narcissist.

Reactions: 17
Naga Munchetty. She seems to have a very high opinion of herself considering all she does is sit on a sofa and read an autocue for 250k. She's got all the charm of a Dalek. I read Carol Kirkwood had enough of her ... I'm sure it's all just tittle-tattle, but equally I wouldn't be surprised if there was an element of truth in the rumour that Naga is quite a 'difficult' person to work with. I think Naga is on Radio 2 ... I don't listen, but I can't imagine she's much good ... lots of smug preaching and fake friendliness, the kind of woman who says: "Oh bless you" in a very disingenuous way. You know the type. :rolleyes: Plus she spends all of her leisure time playing golf ... enough said.
God I CANNOT stand this woman. I saw it one morning when Carol was doing the weather and she said something like...

'So are we going to get any sun this week?'
carol; 'who knows?'
'well you should, thats why I'm asking you'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Naga Munchetty is a masterclass in passive aggressive bitchiness, that's literally all I can see with her 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Naga Munchetty is a masterclass in passive aggressive bitchiness, that's literally all I can see with her 🙄
Yes, I feel the same about Maga.

That, and her own perceived superiority over...well...everyone in the universe really.

If she comes on screen, I instantly switch over.

Reactions: 13
Alan Cummings .... only taken him 12 years and the death of The Queen to realise Britain had an Empire :rolleyes:
Something was on my feed today about this whilst I was pottering around....... Just been on my history to find it....... Starts 1 min 20 seconds. Seems like the presenter doesn't like him (having met him)and nor do people in the comments 😄

Reactions: 1
Alice Evans. Just when things get juicy, she's deactivated her Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlene White the news reader. Can't stand her, more so since seeing her in I'm a Celeb.

Reactions: 12
Fearne Cotton. Ugh. Talent vacuum, only where she is in the industry due to her links to Billy Cotton. Now all she does is complain or ram her mental health problems down everyones throat. Go away and be thankful for what you have.

Reactions: 17
Fearne Cotton. Ugh. Talent vacuum, only where she is in the industry due to her links to Billy Cotton. Now all she does is complain or ram her mental health problems down everyones throat. Go away and be thankful for what you have.
I would imagine she is murder to live with, I haven't met her but I gather she is quite unpleasant to the public. She is now complaining about people making comments about how thin she is, she looks terrible and the comments are mostly expressing concern not criticism. She also writes books about stuff she barely knows anything about, it really annoys me when celebrities or celebrity wives/sisters etc sell loads ofbooks because of who they are or who their contacts are.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.