Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicola Mclean does the same gormless mouth open look. šŸ™„ Close ya gob you bleeping bint!

View attachment 2081703View attachment 2081704View attachment 2081705View attachment 2081706
So boring and self obsessed, that's why they're always ALONE, just a paid photographer to follow their solo outings šŸ„“
Nicolas kids must be adults now? They must be cringing at their old ma posting pi s of herself with those beach ball tits squashed together. Why is her life so empty? Why she always look sad? Strange life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it the turkey teef and overinflated lips which means they canā€™t close their mouths?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jessica Alba annoys me. Yes she beautiful but sheā€™s so haughty and pompous, and she doesnā€™t do much with her life, people rip on Kim K for being useless but loads of bottom feeding slabs like J Alba just drift through life pointlessly.
---
Jessica Alba annoys me. Yes she beautiful but sheā€™s so haughty and pompous, and she doesnā€™t do much with her life, people rip on Kim K for being useless but loads of bottom feeding slabs like J Alba just drift through life pointlessly.
*Slebs

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I know Iā€™ve mentioned this bleep of this thread a couple of times but here we go again. Kate bleeping Lawler! What an absolute selfish prick of a bastard bleep she is! Sheā€™s fucked off on holiday with the other selfish prick of a bastard bleep The NOT Handsome this weekend for his birthdayā€¦his birthday was in January. šŸ™„ Of all the weekends they could have gone on holiday throughout the year and they go away on Motherā€™s Day weekend and leave Noa at home. šŸ¤¬ The card from Noa is incredibly sad and cold hearted and then you have the card from those bastard dogs! The wording on the two cards is like day and night. šŸ˜¤View attachment 2040345View attachment 2040346View attachment 2040347View attachment 2040350View attachment 2040351View attachment 2040352
I remember when Kate did that whole series about whether to have a baby or not - well she really shouldnā€™t have. Such a selfish woman. The little girl looks so sweet, and there are so many women that canā€™t have children or who are bringing them up with next to no money. I suppose the vast majority of people who go on reality TV shows for fame are narcissistic.
---
Didn't she have an abortion not long before being pregnant again. I don't care why women have abortions , it's always the right choice , but seems weird to have one and then have another pregnancy soon after.
I didn't like her in BB anyway and was shocked she won. The fireman Johnny was better
she did, it ā€œwasnā€™t the right time for herā€ despite being 37, wealthy, in a stable relationshipā€¦ but then suddenly it was ā€œthe right timeā€ a whisker late ā€¦ Iā€™m not into ā€œlifestyleā€ abortions.

Reactions: 10
---

*Slebs
Sheā€™s so unsexy too for someone so gorgeous. She always comes across so condescending and woo is me and my hard Hispanic life.

Here's a question, who is worse: Kym or Mylene ? You can see why they didn't exactly get on can't you. :ROFLMAO:

LOVE this - has anyone met either of them? I saw Mylene once in Shoreditch House ā€¦ she was sitting next to the pool all day in a bikini, of course. My FIL was up for the day and was very excited to see her šŸ˜‚ I mean, great figure, but she isnā€™t modest with it.

omg her range for Mothercare was bad - SO much black and leopard print.

Reactions: 4
Tom Holland. He seems to immature at times. Their just something that bugs me about him. Think Zendaya has calmed him down.

UK TV celebrities a good number that has being said on here.
Naga, Helen Flanagan, Amanda Holden, pierce Morgan (at times)
Jeremy Clarkson.
I can't stand Katherine Ryan, she isn't funny at all to me. Then again most comedians I can't stand. (Love Gabriel Iglesias
American comedian)

Their many celebrities to name. Just what their say or do pisses me off..their just don't care.

What also pisses me off the celebrities take the mick out of ASMR.

Reactions: 5
Anthony Joshua. I really wana watch Iā€™m a celeb too but I hate amir khan with a passion šŸ˜‚ and Helen Flanagan
---
Molly mae as well. The way she goes on you think sheā€™s the first woman to ever have a baby. And that name šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 6
Dylan Mulvaney... Just an annoying attention bleep masquerading as a woman.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Stacey Solomon with her constant bleeping gurning. She reminds me of Zippy. If you know you know

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So called comedian (surely a joke itself) John Richardson and his equally unfunny wife

Reactions: 9
Dylan Mulvaney... Just an annoying attention bleep masquerading as a woman.
Even when Dylan wasnā€™t trans they were annoying. They did a tv show, I think it was called ā€˜The Price Is Rightā€™ and omg they were so stereotypical theatre kid. Painful to watch.

Also on Ellen

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Christine McGuinness. Fellow Autism parents and teachers who are friends of mine, completely agree.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.