Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simon Reeve. Irritating af
Mr. Middle-class Vanilla man. About as charismatic as a bin liner. Nice fella I have no doubt. But so incredibly dull and sanctimonious. duck sake man, you've got one of the greatest gigs in history, cheer the duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Charlotte Tilbury, her voice grates on me so much!

Holly Willoughby, smug and annoying

Georgia Jones (Danny Jones' mcfly wife) smug

Giovanna fletcher, too sickly sweet

Stephen mulhern, cringy and annoying

Keith Lemon, also cringy and annoying
Yeah I get this about giovanna - pisses me off 😂

Reactions: 5
Oh and the Thomas brothers 😡 I feel an unnatural amount of rage every time I see anything about them or hear them I live where I think at least two of them do, always so loud and shouting talking to everyone they physically see within range

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mr. Middle-class Vanilla man. About as charismatic as a bin liner. Nice fella I have no doubt. But so incredibly dull and sanctimonious. duck sake man, you've got one of the greatest gigs in history, cheer the duck up.
I love a bit of Simon Reeve! I was quite surprised to hear that he was a bit of a delinquent in his childhood and actually tried to commit suicide. He says he struggles with depression to this day. I assumed he was this toff who'd had everything handed to him on a plate but it sounds like he had to work his way up from being a postboy ....being handsome gave him a huge advantage too though I imagine 😆

Reactions: 6
I love a bit of Simon Reeve! I was quite surprised to hear that he was a bit of a delinquent in his childhood and actually tried to commit suicide. He says he struggles with depression to this day. I assumed he was this toff who'd had everything handed to him on a plate but it sounds like he had to work his way up from being a postboy ....being handsome gave him a huge advantage too though I imagine 😆
Fair enough. I mean, he's better than Jeremy Clarkson! It's always a bit of a red flag for me when I hear about someone's attempted suicide as if that's some kind of triumph to talk about. It screams: 'Look at ME!".

Reactions: 2
Giovanna fletcher is a dowdy, eccentric knob head who apparently invented motherhood. I can’t respect someone who called their child Buzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Fair enough. I mean, he's better than Jeremy Clarkson! It's always a bit of a red flag for me when I hear about someone's attempted suicide as if that's some kind of triumph to talk about. It screams: 'Look at ME!".
Yeah I know what you mean. It was pretty well buried in the book and I wasnt expecting it as they'd not made a point of marketing it like that. I was expecting a story of a pretty cushty life! He also mentions that Kevin Spacey made a pass at him which I was also not expecting!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sue Perkins, I don't find her funny or interesting, haven't enjoyed her travel shows.

Reactions: 11
Sue Perkins, I don't find her funny or interesting
That's because she's neither of those things. Just an entitled over-educated bore who thinks actually working for a living is somehow beneath her. All the charm of one of those little mats that go around the bottom of a toilet in the bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's because she's neither of those things. Just an entitled over-educated bore who thinks actually working for a living is somehow beneath her. All the charm of one of those little mats that go around the bottom of a toilet in the bathroom.
Yeah, I feel like she tries too hard to be funny and its jarring. I love travel programmes and seeing people explore the world, but I tried watching a few of hers and had to switch them off, too annoying

Reactions: 1
Martin Lewis grinds my gears, so this pisstake in Private Eye a few issues back made me chuckle:

martinlewis1.jpg

Reactions: 4
Tom flipping Daley is really getting on my genuine female tits with his endless whining on and on about TIM's competing in Womens sport. We've all heard it, now just shut up please.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Tom flipping Daley is really getting on my genuine female tits with his endless whining on and on about TIM's competing in Womens sport. We've all heard it, now just shut up please.
Poor Tom. The poppet really is quite dim. I admire his knitting skills though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I saw him on some advert with a bunch of women. Maybe face cream? I'll be avoiding whatever it was.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.