Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eddie Izzard - again.
Suzy Izzard if you please. Everyone keeps tip-toeing around the trans-debate, but from what I tell, in terms of behaviour (I'm partly prompted by the incident at Starbucks I admit) a lot of these people irrespective of how they 'identify' seem to have deep psychological/emotional issues. Again, I'm generalizing but I admit I'm always on guard if I encounter one because I don't want to get them angry or upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Again Emma Willis. I watched the addiction programme on her husband Matt's addictions to booze & drugs. It seems most people think she's wonderful but I've always had to switch over if she presents anything (which seems to be a lot) due to some instinct of dislike. Also her shrieking voice. 😬
On the program she seemed so drippy and wet & co-dependent. How can you be married for 18 years to an addict, suffer their behavior and "Not know that support groups like this existed" on attending such a group? Hello so you never heard of AA, Al-Anon & all sorts of addiction support groups in your 40+ years to date, after he's been in rehab several times?🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Again Emma Willis. I watched the addiction programme on her husband Matt's addictions to booze & drugs. It seems most people think she's wonderful but I've always had to switch over if she presents anything (which seems to be a lot) due to some instinct of dislike. Also her shrieking voice. 😬
On the program she seemed so drippy and wet & co-dependent. How can you be married for 18 years to an addict, suffer their behavior and "Not know that support groups like this existed" on attending such a group? Hello so you never heard of AA, Al-Anon & all sorts of addiction support groups in your 40+ years to date, after he's been in rehab several times?🤔
I saw the program advertised, is it worth watching?

Reactions: 1
I saw the program advertised, is it worth watching?
Maybe? I found it very superficial and I'm sure my strong reaction to her in particular is because it's her children that will be affected by their codependency. It's typical celebrity flim flam in my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Maybe? I found it very superficial and I'm sure my strong reaction to her in particular is because it's her children that will be affected by their codependency. It's typical celebrity flim flam in my opinion.
Thank you, that’s an interesting insight. xx

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t she saying she didn’t realise that support groups existed specifically for families of the addicts because she’d never spoken about what she was going through with him?

@Dollylovesshoes The ugly wonky gob bastard looks like he could be a character in The Simpsons. 🤣🤣 @Jersey Girl do YOU fancy the wonky gob bastard? 🤔🤣

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well @AngelBabes , I have a story to tell..
@Dollylovesshoes will like too!
Before moving to Jersey, I worked at a very famous football club in Manchester (red side)
I mixed in the social circles with the players and he tried it on :sick:. This when his beautiful wife was alive- he also had a back of limo moment with a very "current at the time " popstar who was married to a player from another club. One of my friends was his gopher/chauffeur/dogsbody.
:coffee:

• Wow
  • Heart
Holly Willoughby is annoying me. She has never been a good presenter, I wish she could be replaced too.

Suzy Izzard if you please. Everyone keeps tip-toeing around the trans-debate, but from what I tell, in terms of behaviour (I'm partly prompted by the incident at Starbucks I admit) a lot of these people irrespective of how they 'identify' seem to have deep psychological/emotional issues. Again, I'm generalizing but I admit I'm always on guard if I encounter one because I don't want to get them angry or upset.
Surely you realise these videos are leaked/shared for this exact reaction.

I have trans friends and they live in fear, now more than ever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn’t she saying she didn’t realise that support groups existed specifically for families of the addicts because she’d never spoken about what she was going through with him?
Yes, but that was weird in itself imo. She seemed extremely divorced from any feelings and it's strange to not have talked about it between themselves, not to know there are support groups, not to have explored what help may be available. Hopefully she'll get herself some therapy to deal with it all. I also hope he doesn't succumb when on tour.
Maybe the hurt goes deep for both of them for different reasons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.