Which Celeb is really annoying you? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenna Ortega.. don’t know why. Also this isn’t to be rude more curious, does Jenna have dwarfism?

Reactions: 5
I just looked at her images. She seems to be just a petite build. I don't see any dwarfism but I'm a five footer myself.

Reactions: 1
Rylan Clark.

I used to really like him and I don't think he's a bad bloke but he has fallen into the zeleb trap of constantly oversharing way too much TMI. I know he's had mental health struggles and I feel for anyone who does but I cringe when I see his name now because I know it'll be followed by something really tawdry that nobody should feel a need to share. He has also taken on an element of professional victim, which is disappointing. Oh yeah, and nobody else in the world has ever been divorced before.

Reactions: 6
Melissa Suffield (the girl who played Lucy in Eastenders). Always prancing about in her underwear, shaking her belly, in the name of empowerment :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I can't remember if I said this before, but Charlotte Tilbury. I've used a few of the products and found them mediocre especially for the price. I find her persona rather annoying and fake in the ads ("daarlings".)

Reactions: 19
John Richardson and his wife Lucy Beaumont. I must be missing something they aren't remotely funny in the least to me. British comedy is almost like the Emperors New Clothes, very few of these people are actually FUNNY. But TV needs content and thus these people get work and say they are comedians and then, hey presto, they ARE comedians, even though they aren't funny. There's a lot of these hangers-on about too. Sarah Pascoe ... there's another one. I guess it's me ... I'm the one who is out of touch. Thanks for listening!
Some of these used to be funny 15 years ago but British comedy fell off a cliff when nothing was allowed to be funny anymore, a lot of these comedians turned into social justice warriors and became so PC that even they cannot make or take jokes any more. They have become annoying, unfunny, and preachy. The ones that get really upset at fans, especially.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not really a celeb but I see Raynor Winn - author of the Sunday Times Bestseller The Salt Path - is back on her bullshit again.This woman has written not 1 not 2 but 3 books about long walks around the coast of Britain with her partner. In each and every single one of them he is allegedly extremely ill and close to deaths door - a fact that is even stressed in the interview I read today in one of the Sunday Papers. Something just doesn't add up . I have heard tales and seen pictures of this guy Moth as she calls him looking the very picture of health in photoshoots and at events and book signings. I am fully aware that illness and disability can be hidden but ask yourself - if your long term beloved partner was about to pass away at any minute , would your reaction be to take them on massive physically gruelling hikes under horrendous outdoor conditions?

If she is to be believed about his health. why is this guy still alive and able to undertake these hikes?

Reactions: 3
Rylan Clark.

I used to really like him and I don't think he's a bad bloke but he has fallen into the zeleb trap of constantly oversharing way too much TMI. I know he's had mental health struggles and I feel for anyone who does but I cringe when I see his name now because I know it'll be followed by something really tawdry that nobody should feel a need to share. He has also taken on an element of professional victim, which is disappointing. Oh yeah, and nobody else in the world has ever been divorced before.
This! Also he was surprised when his hubby left him after he confessed he'd cheated on him. I mean what did he expect him to do say 'oh it was years ago it doesn't matter'.

Reactions: 4
Vorderman. Ugh ...
Her desperation is such a huge stench. I don't care what people want to do with their lives but why does she have to brag constantly about stuff like having several sex partners on the go at once? Why would anyone think the world needs to know that?

Reactions: 10
Her desperation is such a huge stench. I don't care what people want to do with their lives but why does she have to brag constantly about stuff like having several sex partners on the go at once? Why would anyone think the world needs to know that?
Last week or so I've seen 3 articles about her "special friends" NO Vorderman don't need to see you in tight arse clothing like you're a lot to combust and the thought of you getting a UTI from shagging different men regularly.
If that was my mum I'd be so embarrassed. I'm not a prude per se but man or woman please don't broadcast things about your duck buddies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Last week or so I've seen 3 articles about her "special friends" NO Vorderman don't need to see you in tight arse clothing like you're a lot to combust and the thought of you getting a UTI from shagging different men regularly.
If that was my mum I'd be so embarrassed. I'm not a prude per se but man or woman please don't broadcast things about your duck buddies.
100 % agree. I find so many of these women a complete embarrassment recently. I guess it makes them feel "empowered" 🙄 I loathe that word. It's such bollocks. Empowered seems to be narcissist by another name.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jessie J announces she’s pregnant then a day later she’s posting recordings of herself crying and vomiting.
Oh I prefer when celebs are like that. I'd rather they're open about how pregnancy (blessing as it is) means crouching over a toilet bowl instead of ones who say they breeze through pregnancy, can eat whatever, didn't feel sick once.

Jessie J does annoy me though 😄

Reactions: 4
100 % agree. I find so many of these women a complete embarrassment recently. I guess it makes them feel "empowered" 🙄 I loathe that word. It's such bollocks. Empowered seems to be narcissist by another name.
Having multiple surgeries on your face is sooooo empowering. Having multiple sexual partners simultaneously is soooo empowering. Honestly, who is she trying to kid? She's bleeping delusional and clearly lacking something in her life and trying to fill a gaping hole ... so to speak. 😬:cautious:

Reactions: 9
Emma Chamberlain

I cannot stand her for some reason. She’s the definition of YouTube famous for being famous. A plain girl with no particular talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That Ekin Su person. Total talent and personality vacuum, but still everywhere.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.