Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthevest20

VIP Member
I have seen your posts in the covid thread (I think). I am really sorry for your losses. I am from a small family too and dread losing them. Sending you a hug and lots of love xxxx
Thank you. It's the covid stuff that makes me so cross about the situation. It's not fair that she doesn't get the send off she deserves and I know that funerals are for the living but it's still sad. I miss them both very much and covid robbed me of saying goodbye. I did get to say goodbye to my Mum at least.

Small families are great.... and I hope and pray you can keep yours for a long time yet xx

Greys1324

Chatty Member
Tonight, my youngest is really struggling settling into reception. She begs not go, breaks down when it’s time to go in. She hasn’t eaten lunches (she helps by picking her own) and today I found out when she sees her sister at playtime she screams through the fence trying to get to her 😭 I’m just thinking about bringing her home for lunch but then I feel like I’m going to make it worse.
I’m so sorry, that’s so upsetting. Has she said why she doesn’t like it?

lucrecia

5 minutes ago because of my partner, I'm packing for a holiday for us and the kids he's just lying about and I am stressed to the maximum. 🙃
Tell him to get off his butt! I mean, not now obviously, as the moment has passed. But in future if you are running around like a blue arsed fly while he lazes about, give him a task!

iloveanimals

Chatty Member
Well I managed to go in and straight upstairs to the bathroom cos I was desperate for a wee! and then stayed in there for a long time contemplating my situation.. then back out to go and get some humane traps (and food, no way am I going in the kitchen) and now holed up in the bedroom as far from the potential intruder as possible, which I would where I will stay until I am rescued when my boyfriend gets home at 6 and he can pull the kitchen apart. Thank you for your kind words, it feels so silly to be so scared of something so small doesn’t it?!
im glad you have gone in, its cold today. No its not silly, i have been mouse phobic for years and i am an animal rights person, i like mice but cant bear them near me, and i certainly cant handle one in the house. It happened to me in the summer , there was one in the kitchen, luckily my husband was in, and it was just a field mouse that next doors cat had chased in because we had the patio doors open. I slept with the light on for weeks so i know how you feel. Stay safe upstairs until your boyfriend is back and then he can sort it all out for you. xx My husband went around all the outside of the house with some kind of mastic gun and sealed all the outside holes up, maybe your boyfriend could do that too , take care let me know how you get on xx

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Could there be someone else on the scene? All the things you’ve mentioned (sex and affection suddenly stopping, acting awkward around you, a general feeling that something isn’t “right”, not speaking for the best part of a week when you’d usually see each other every day) would be pretty damning signs for me.
It’s like they all play out the same script and this kind of slow fade is usually the opening scene.
I have thought this a few times in the past when my partner and I have went spells without sex, or I have felt there was less affection but for me a lot of the time its just my anxiety and how much of an over-thinker I am. However, we live together and are very close, enjoy a nice life together but I think in cases like that its easy to get too comfortable and get into a bit of a rut because you are together so often. He was having issues with his work and felt unmotivated, I was feeling a bit insecure with my body so never instigated anything :( but we sat down, talked about it and he understands with my anxiety sometimes i do need a bit more reassurance. Totally understand everyone is different and this would automatically be the conclusion I'd jump to also, but perhaps @Bubbledoggyyeah there is something going on with your partner that he doesn't want to talk about, could something be bothering him, work maybe? I would be open with him, tell him how you are feeling and try to get to the bottom of whatever it is xx

Sally1993

Chatty Member
Right now, I'm a 27 year old Mom of 2 have a fiance (their Dad) a good few friends, look 'happy and normal' from the outside but yet I'm still extremely lonley? I don't know why I feel this way. I feel like I'm trapped in this world and sometimes just think what the point in all this ?
Your story is very similar to mine. Aged 27, two small children, a fiancé.

Mine and my fiancé’s work patterns sometimes completely mismatch and we don’t see each other for days at a time. If I’m not at work, I’m at home being a busy mother to two very young children. It’s exhausting. I crave one-on-one time with my fiancé - just to have adult conversation and not be tidying up or wiping bums.

I guess my point is that I increasingly feel more and more lonely. There’s nothing much that can be done because we need to work as our finances are tight, so that comes before my feelings right now. It’s just one of those things, I guess. Hopefully time with improve it.

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
Yesterday.
Went to the high street jewellers where my fiancé bought my engagement ring, because after 6 weeks it is so discoloured. The woman was ridiculously rude to me, and I am an angry cryer… cried at her and stormed out, told her she might want to learn to be nice to people on my way out 🤦🏻‍♀️

need to find another branch to get it resized 🤣

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I’m sure we will be, but it’s just so hard to think this will all one day be a distant memory, although I know you are right. I just think the year has been a complete horror, from the very first day!
It certainly has been a horror!

lupanda

Few days ago watching Luca with my daughter. Don’t know why some films make me so emotional🤣

snapdrag0n

VIP Member
2 hours ago. Ive had a job interveiw, medical and today I had a driving assesment that I failed spectacularly. I really wanted this job to get out my hellhole of a current job and I sobbed on the way home. I am so trapped and had so much pinned on this. Theyve offered me a 2nd try but I dont think I can do it 🥺
You can!!! Please do it again, you can do it 💛

candyland_

VIP Member
Today outside the airport … I made a joking remark in the car park when I collected my husband. I pointed to a rather beautiful silver Maserati and said I’ll pick you up in that one next time. He started shouting at me about always wanting something else and wasn’t the car he bought me enough … it upset me but I won’t let him see me cry anymore. Just keep smiling …
It is draining when people are constantly like this though, always wanting the next better thing.

jenh526

About a month ago when watching “The Quiet Girl”. The ending just got to me and I was a blubbering mess.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Today. I had an appointment today that confirmed I have rheumatoid arthritis in my hands. The thought of living the rest of my life with pain and eventually having to give up my career is frightening 😢
I have RA in my hands and in other places I have OA as well I was diagnosed 12 or so years ago and it's never gotten any worse, in fact, it's even reversed up. I don't eat high carbs or grain though. if I do ( and it's so easy to slip) I can no longer move my hand's neck without pain etc, I stop the grain and carbs and everything loosens up again.

Hope you find something that works for you.