When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right now.

I did some painting with gloss earlier and accidentally got a little on the kitchen sink when I was trying to clean the brushes afterwards. Husband’s just come in from work, I’m in bed and as he’s come up to get changed the first sentence out his mouth to me was telling me off for getting paint on the sink reminding me gloss paint doesn’t come off. Like I didn’t already know…like when he got paint all over the bathroom sink and I didn’t say a word because it was clearly an accident and it’s not like he wouldn’t have known he’d done it. I hate the fact he’ll point out any mistakes I make (as simple as leaving the bathroom light on etc) but I’ll not mention his because it just feels like nit picking. I was really chuffed with myself for doing the painting earlier and now I wish I hadn’t bothered as I can hear him huffing n puffing on downstairs looking for turps to clean the sink.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I cry every day 😞 it’s got to the point where I’m embarrassed. I’m an Empath and seem to “feel” everything so deeply. I last cried a few hours ago reading a poem about your child growing up and time flying away and before you know it they are gone. 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Few days ago watching Luca with my daughter. Don’t know why some films make me so emotional🤣

This afternoon. A young family member is receiving cancer treatment and today she received her wig from the princess trust 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This morning because I lost a baby a few weeks ago and my fitbit told me I was due my period in 2 days and it hit me I'm not pregnant

• Sad
Reactions: 8
2 months ago when my dog passed away after 12 years together. Truly broke my heart and I think about him everyday.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Saturday. I spent the evening reminiscing the great times in 2019 vs now. Went from having an amazing social life to no friends. Out of sight, out of mind, clearly.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Right now, we are moving Wednesday, I am happy and excited but have so many memories in this house, it's our children's first home, a place where I unfortunately miscarriaged 2 of our babies, where we got engaged, so both happy and sad memories but none I wanna forget.

Yesterday, another £700 (which we REALLY do not have) having to be spent on our second car being repaired. Makes me just want to cycle everywhere, probably a bit more purse friendly 🤣

• Sad
This morning because I miss my ex, I'm tired as hell and my life is pretty tit right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Last night after I was told my grandmother was in hospital and wasn’t going to be coming out.

• Sad
This evening when I got home from work. I’ve got a lot going on work wise and personally at the moment and I think I’m just a bit overwhelmed. None of my friends ever really check on me unless I message them first, so it’s very lonely having nobody to speak to

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Earlier today. My hormones are up the wall, I'm tired & I'm due on
Having an ugly, snotty, can't breathe properly kind of cry right now
This evening when I got home from work. I’ve got a lot going on work wise and personally at the moment and I think I’m just a bit overwhelmed. None of my friends ever really check on me unless I message them first, so it’s very lonely having nobody to speak to
Today after having a second opinion from another vets.
Last night after I was told my grandmother was in hospital and wasn’t going to be coming out.
This afternoon at the beach on my own as usual … just feel so incredibly lonely 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.