When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today we'll yesterday but I'm still awake.
My husband has decided he wants to separate. He's met someone else they've been casually talking for a while apparently but "nothing has happened" classic tit Im sure it's not true. Totally broken. Things weren't great between us lately especially the last few months. 4 kids and years of working on our relationship (my side) all for what.
I'm sorry I don't have any real life friends I can burden at this point
I'm so sorry you are going through such a tough time. Is he 100% adamant about separating? About 3 years ago me and husband went through a rocky patch, and very nearly split up. Then we both realised that we weren't coping in general and spoke to docs, both went on anti-depressants and we worked it out. We are honestly stronger than ever. I still take meds, more than I am scared to stop rather than really needing them.

Any chance you could get some counselling or mediation? Or even get away for a weekend just the two of you to talk things through and see if anything can be repaired?

22nd March - my first ever positive pregnancy test after almost a year 🙂. I’m sure there will be more tears to come thanks to all the hormones 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11
22nd March - my first ever positive pregnancy test after almost a year 🙂. I’m sure there will be more tears to come thanks to all the hormones 😅
Congratulations! I hope pregnancy treats you well

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yesterday - we had an offer accepted on a perfect family home and I feel so lucky and grateful about it! ✨ 🏡 🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today
Had my first vaccine yesterday and I feel so so terrible today
Cannot believe how it’s made me feel
Let work down as no way I could go in
My mental health is slipping again

I’m a wimp when being ill and didn’t want to get my eyelash extensions wet(😂) but I couldn’t stop the tears from coming
Much love to everyone on this thread ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today

I’m a wimp when being ill and didn’t want to get my eyelash extensions wet(😂) but I couldn’t stop the tears from coming
I felt awful the day after mine, did you have Astra Zeneca? It passed after a day though and after two days I just had a sore arm and the odd light headed moment. You’ll feel fine soon x

I felt awful the day after mine, did you have Astra Zeneca? It passed after a day though and after two days I just had a sore arm and the odd light headed moment. You’ll feel fine soon x
Yes had the Astra Zeneca
Oh that’s good to know I don’t know if I can cope with feeling like this any longer
Thank you xx

I'm so sorry you are going through such a tough time. Is he 100% adamant about separating? About 3 years ago me and husband went through a rocky patch, and very nearly split up. Then we both realised that we weren't coping in general and spoke to docs, both went on anti-depressants and we worked it out. We are honestly stronger than ever. I still take meds, more than I am scared to stop rather than really needing them.

Any chance you could get some counselling or mediation? Or even get away for a weekend just the two of you to talk things through and see if anything can be repaired?
Thank you ❤
No he's done. He's actually meeting the other person today and while I'm sad things weren't 100% for a while so I'm just going to let go. I'm tired trying to fight for something when he's not putting the same effort in as I was. Kids come first right now and That's where I'm putting my energy. We are at least both on the same page there so that's something I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yesterday I think it was more anger then sadness.

My husband and I decided to separate just over a month ago and since then he’s just been an absolute hole.

I went to collect the last of my things a couple of weeks back and he had made sure there was a bra on the floor that definitely wasn’t mine and then yesterday I met up with my friend for a coffee and she told me he’s been messaging her calling her gorgeous and beautiful (strange considering he used to slag her off).

Like I get he’s technically single now he can do what he wants I just think he’s being cruel now and it got a bit much for me yesterday.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yesterday I think it was more anger then sadness.

My husband and I decided to separate just over a month ago and since then he’s just been an absolute hole.

I went to collect the last of my things a couple of weeks back and he had made sure there was a bra on the floor that definitely wasn’t mine and then yesterday I met up with my friend for a coffee and she told me he’s been messaging her calling her gorgeous and beautiful (strange considering he used to slag her off).

Like I get he’s technically single now he can do what he wants I just think he’s being cruel now and it got a bit much for me yesterday.
What a bleeping hole. You've every right to be annoyed/angry and I'm sorry you're going through this. You're so much better than him. ice just split with mine too and if he did that I think he would be 6ft under. He's being respectful for the most part to me so far. I hope you're okay

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What a bleeping hole. You've every right to be annoyed/angry and I'm sorry you're going through this. You're so much better than him. ice just split with mine too and if he did that I think he would be 6ft under. He's being respectful for the most part to me so far. I hope you're okay
Thank you so much, I’ve just read your post and I hope you’re ok too. I’ll be honest I could very easily turn into the psycho ex wife I honestly just want to take a baseball bat to his sodding car and him.

The only thing that’s stopping me is that it’s playing into his hands.

• Sad
Thank you so much, I’ve just read your post and I hope you’re ok too. I’ll be honest I could very easily turn into the psycho ex wife I honestly just want to take a baseball bat to his sodding car and him.

The only thing that’s stopping me is that it’s playing into his hands.
Honestly I feel like doing it too but what's the point. Thank you. I'm not okay but I hope I can be in time.
I've stopped crying so at least that is something.
I'd let him off being petty cause that's all it sounds like he is. Will bother him more not to get a reaction from you to be honest. If he plays the random bra or whatever again id play him at his own game and go oh that's where I left that and pick it up and walk off. Will bother him more than ever seeing your face sad etc.

• Heart
Honestly I feel like doing it too but what's the point. Thank you. I'm not okay but I hope I can be in time.
I've stopped crying so at least that is something.
I'd let him off being petty cause that's all it sounds like he is. Will bother him more not to get a reaction from you to be honest. If he plays the random bra or whatever again id play him at his own game and go oh that's where I left that and pick it up and walk off. Will bother him more than ever seeing your face sad etc.
It sounds cliche I know but it’s a one day at a time thing isn’t it? You’ll get there ❤.

• Heart
In the afternoon thinking about my ex and how I've allowed myself to be reduced to nothing. I really miss him but we're not getting anywhere with the little messages we've exchanged. I've barely eaten and slept in the past 3 weeks and I look a mess. I just feel so weak for crying constantly. I then cried an hour ago because I feel so tired but my heart and head won't stop racing at night so I can't sleep. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Today

I felt ill for 4 days after mine . Muscle aches and stiffness all over . Eyes were painful to move . Couldn’t sleep as laying down made me ache. I don’t do being ill but it knocked me for six . Nearly two weeks on I can still feel a pain in my arm . I think they hit a nerve . Fingers crossed the second jab is much better , but it’s for the greater good ,right ? 😀

• Heart
Thank you ❤
No he's done. He's actually meeting the other person today and while I'm sad things weren't 100% for a while so I'm just going to let go. I'm tired trying to fight for something when he's not putting the same effort in as I was. Kids come first right now and That's where I'm putting my energy. We are at least both on the same page there so that's something I guess.
From what you are saying, it's probably for the best. It must be emotionally draining to be the only one checked into a relationship. It won't be easy for you or the kids, but at least you have them to focus on, I'm sure they will give you strength. And there is always here to vent.

@Shesaidwhat? - Christ, you sound well rid there. Fine, if you want to split up but don't be the worlds biggest bellend about it all. He sounds like a right man child.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.