When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine was today.
Been feeling off for weeks and I finally cried. I then cried again when I saw a friends partner on facetime because she's so bubbly and happy and I wished I could be like that again. I felt like my partner has got the rough end of the deal being stuck with boring old me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Nearly 4 years ago, a woman who was my first ever internet friend and who got me started on FB died, sounds mad that I should cry over the death of someone I've never met.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Yesterday because life is deciding to shaft me up the arse (and not in the good way)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Today. Very low mood lately, feeling insanely broody for months now and getting emotional every time I hear that someone’s had a new baby. I’m also due on which isn’t helping.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Today, mental health hit an all time low and this pandemic has made me feel even more hopeless for the future

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Today. I was reading Tom from The Wanted's interview about his terminal brain cancer. It hit close to home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
On Friday night, going through old photos on my phone. Reminiscing on so many people/pets I have lost in the last 6 years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
On Saturday, sad over my son's dad.. Thought I was over us not being friends anymore, I'm clearly not 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When was the last time I didn’t cry? 😞mental health is at an all time low. Just like many others is. Yesterday was because of the state of the world bloody Covid🤬and then to hear and an old work colleague has cancer. Bloody poxy world ffffffffssssssssssssss 😩🤬🤬😩😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A couple of weeks ago I got rather upset regarding my grandparents (both of whom are in their 80s and live in Johannesburg, South Africa). They are dependent on home-care help from social services, but the covid situation over there is just as bad and chaotic as it is over here. They're confused and lonely and not in the best of health, but despite our best efforts they can't get the help they need. I can't even fly over there given the current restrictions.

So its more crying in frustration/anger than anything overly emotional or sad- although I know things might change for the worse if the situation over there doesn't improve.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
A couple of weeks ago I got rather upset regarding my grandparents (both of whom are in their 80s and live in Johannesburg, South Africa). They are dependent on home-care help from social services, but the covid situation over there is just as bad and chaotic as it is over here. They're confused and lonely and not in the best of health, but despite our best efforts they can't get the help they need. I can't even fly over there given the current restrictions.

So its more crying in frustration/anger than anything overly emotional or sad- although I know things might change for the worse if the situation over there doesn't improve.
hi - i am from Johannesburg, SA - if there is ever anything you would like me to do, i most certainly will. Dont worry too much, Covid is mostly under control here despite what's in the media

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yesterday. Bumped into my first love on the weekend after not seeing him for nearly 8 years. Even though i’m married and love my husband, i will never not have love for my first love, its not the same romantic love but i was just overwhelmed with all the emotions and past memories and the what if’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
hi - i am from Johannesburg, SA - if there is ever anything you would like me to do, i most certainly will. Dont worry too much, Covid is mostly under control here despite what's in the media
Thanks for your support. I too am South African (born in Bloemfontein), and I don't believe all the excess hype I see on the various news media sites over there. But I know there's been big covid spikes in Gauteng over the last few days, especially among the elderly. But based on the feedback from other family members of there, my grandparents are in relatively safe hands: it's just the confusion and what they can and can't do is causing the most stress (they even contacted SADAG for some advice about mental anxiety). And at least I can Skype them where possible.

But it's the same for everyone I guess - the uncertainty of what might happen when you're too far away to help. But our family members are doing what they can, which I am grateful for.

Thank you again (y)

Reactions: 1
A few weeks ago I cried watching BGT as it was all about a dog rescue and it hit close to home.

Reactions: 4
Yesterday when I was feeding the poor semi feral cats who live at the bottom of the carpark in the local supermarket. There's one really shy black and white one and it's only in the last couple of weeks that he's started to come over to me and rub around my legs.
He was just coming over to me yesterday when a bleeping asshole (sorry, but he was) roared into a parking space in his 4x4 with two Alsatians in the back barking like hell.

Needless to say the poor cat was absolutely terrified, ran into the bushes and no way could I get him back out :cry:

There were plenty of other spaces in the carpark so he really did it on purpose. Obviously thought it was funny to terrify the poor cats.

There's a group in the area that looks after them, traps and neuters them, but there are a few of us around that feed them too. The little black and white one is still young enough that if he was trapped he could find a home to live in. Some of the older ones are too feral and wouldn't be able to settle in a home, but I've being trying so hard with that little guy and it was ruined in seconds.
Cried when I got back in the car.

• Sad
  • Angry
Me and my husband have been isolating from each other within the house as he had Covid. I stood at the bedroom door (I’m in the spare room) and we rubbed our feet together for some human contact for a laugh and my pregnant hormones made me cry 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I cried yesterday out of frustration - I cried because I want to hug my mum and I can’t. I cried for my wedding that we can’t rearrange , I cried because my sister is waiting for her COVID test results, I cried and cried. Suicide rates are on the rise (more than COVID deaths) and I’m so worried about the world . It feels good to write it out :)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This morning. My 6 year old is being bullied at school and school seem out of their depth. Came home and just broke down because I'm desperate to protect him and guilty of failing. I was also bullied terribly in school and finding myself remembering my own horrendous experiences.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I honestly can't remember the last time I had a cry when aware of doing it, when my anxiety is being a witch I often wake myself up crying though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.