When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the bank of Ireland ad, when he does up the mother's spare room. It's ridiculous but I couldn't help it

Early yesterday morning. Slept over at someone’s and missed my ex terribly. Thought people are going to just use me again and that I am just unlovable. Silently wept and almost snuck out. I was really drunk, too, so that didn’t help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yesterday morning, feeling really tit about how I look. Wishing I was more conventionally attractive & slim :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just now, I miss my fiancé so much it physically hurts 😭 duck border closures so much. Over 1.5 years without seeing each other now because of it 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Friday night. I miss my family, haven't seen them for ages. Especially my Mum. I hate always having to see my fellas family all the time and have them buzzing over the baby when my son barely knows what my side of the family are like.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Right now, I'm a 27 year old Mom of 2 have a fiance (their Dad) a good few friends, look 'happy and normal' from the outside but yet I'm still extremely lonley? I don't know why I feel this way. I feel like I'm trapped in this world and sometimes just think what the point in all this ?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This afternoon. I've been in a lot more pain than normal lately. And my husband was telling me his friend's wife wants to meet me. Husband and his friends have high level jobs (this particular friend is a game designer for ubisoft and his wife is a lawyer) and I'm too chronically ill to work. Just feeling so worthless and ashamed of myself and my life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@blackmasque I think the shame is that people don’t understand chronic illness and how it spills over into all areas of life. Sometimes they do or say things that are hurtful, intentionally or not. And it is hard to not compare what “could be.” I’m sorry for your pain and feelings. You are not worthless and you deserve love and respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yesterday as it would have been my dogs birthday, she died at 9 months old 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
I’ve not had a sad cry in just over 2 weeks which doesn’t sound like a long time but for me it really is so I feel like that’s an achievement more than anything which probably sounds really stupid

• Heart
  • Sad
I’ve cried at least once every day this week

I have a toddler who is testing and pushing boundaries

I rewatched Stella on sky one and cried my eyes out when Rob Morgan died

my husband doesn’t seem to care and has to play off how hard his day has been to mine every single day

I do all the cooking,cleaning,washing and tidying I also work a part time job. I get no help at all.

I tried to message some “friends” got no response from 2 and 1 has made a million excuses to not see me

I’m fed up, lonely and overwhelmed

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Angry
Thursday, after an argument with my Mum. I was round at my other halves families house and we were arguing via text. My partners uncle noticed I had tears in my eyes and asked what was up and I started balling 😅 it was very embarrassing

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Couple of days ago I miss my grandparents they passed away 6 years ago a month apart and it still kills me

• Sad
  • Heart
This morning because the yoga instructor was going too quickly during practice and giving us no time in positions to breathe and then started a vinyasa flow that was very heavy on the wrists and I felt like a complete twit because my right wrist is consistently weak and I struggle with wrist heavy mat work.

This is perhaps petty but it was the catalyst to opening up everything tit that has happened in the past week. The fact that I have £2 to last me until 6th September due to my wages being messed up, the fact that I broke up with my boyfriend last Monday and hadn’t processed it yet properly, the fact that I accidentally authorised over 20k of refunds in my new role (and I still have no idea how even now) and that I’m not even sure I like this new job and I’m finding myself regretting the move daily, the fact that I can barely afford to live alone and the only people I can turn to for help are my parents and they won’t, the fact that I’ve broken out in spots and slept terribly last night, the fact that I’m struggling to maintain friendships at the moment because I can’t bring myself to think about other peoples problems at the moment etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

my husband doesn’t seem to care and has to play off how hard his day has been to mine every single day

I do all the cooking,cleaning,washing and tidying I also work a part time job. I get no help at all.

I tried to message some “friends” got no response from 2 and 1 has made a million excuses to not see me

I think you have just described my life!!!

Sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This morning, because of the Plymouth shooting. I just can't get over that precious baby and her father being gunned down by that monster. Why couldn't he have just ended his own life?

This morning because the yoga instructor was going too quickly during practice and giving us no time in positions to breathe and then started a vinyasa flow that was very heavy on the wrists and I felt like a complete twit because my right wrist is consistently weak and I struggle with wrist heavy mat work.

This is perhaps petty but it was the catalyst to opening up everything tit that has happened in the past week. The fact that I have £2 to last me until 6th September due to my wages being messed up, the fact that I broke up with my boyfriend last Monday and hadn’t processed it yet properly, the fact that I accidentally authorised over 20k of refunds in my new role (and I still have no idea how even now) and that I’m not even sure I like this new job and I’m finding myself regretting the move daily, the fact that I can barely afford to live alone and the only people I can turn to for help are my parents and they won’t, the fact that I’ve broken out in spots and slept terribly last night, the fact that I’m struggling to maintain friendships at the moment because I can’t bring myself to think about other peoples problems at the moment etc.
I'm so sorry, that sucks. As for your wages being messed up, could you contact payroll? If it is their error, it isn't ok that they leave you up tit creek.

I left an angry react on your post because of your husband! How dare he. It is tough, and easier said than done, but you need to sit down and demand that he does his share of the housework and childcare. He lives in your house as well, so he needs to pitch in with tasks. Not 'help' as if he were a child, but do his share of running the household. Anything else is unacceptable.

Last edited:
This morning, because of the Plymouth shooting. I just can't get over that precious baby and her father being gunned down by that monster. Why couldn't he have just ended his own life?

I'm so sorry, that sucks. As for your wages being messed up, could you contact payroll? If it is their error, it isn't ok that they leave you up tit creek.

I left an angry react on your post because of your husband! How dare he. It is tough, and easier said than done, but you need to sit down and demand that he does his share of the housework and childcare. He lives in your house as well, so he needs to pitch in with tasks. Not 'help' as if he were a child, but do his share of running the household. Anything else is unacceptable.
We’ve had words today and he’s actually done some washing and the hoovering and some entertaining child while I sorted some clothes out
I’m not easy to live with at the moment so hopefully me breaking down in tears has helped
So much worse stuff happening in the world that puts life into perspective

Yesterday.
Went to the high street jewellers where my fiancé bought my engagement ring, because after 6 weeks it is so discoloured. The woman was ridiculously rude to me, and I am an angry cryer… cried at her and stormed out, told her she might want to learn to be nice to people on my way out 🤦🏻‍♀️

need to find another branch to get it resized 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.