When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have RA in my hands and in other places I have OA as well I was diagnosed 12 or so years ago and it's never gotten any worse, in fact, it's even reversed up. I don't eat high carbs or grain though. if I do ( and it's so easy to slip) I can no longer move my hand's neck without pain etc, I stop the grain and carbs and everything loosens up again.

Hope you find something that works for you.
Thank you Purrrrrr.
I’ll certainly give your dietary tips a try and see how I get on. I find it’s worse when I’m stressed, and given it’s an autoimmune response I can see why.

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but just to offer you hope- medication can help and they have made a lot of progress with new biological treatments compared to just 10 years ago.
Thank you rainbow … I have been researching the hell out of things as per usual and I’m hoping I’ll find some relief in the future. I’m not keen on the idea of methotrexate after my husband had a terrible time on it, but never say never I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today. My elderly great aunt is losing her memory and it’s sad to see her decline. Today on the phone she told me to say hello to my mum, her niece, who died nearly 6 years ago. Most of the time I do ok with my grief now, but I find Christmas time emotional and then when something like that comes out of the blue it’s 💔😢💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Today....its a year ago tomorrow that I lost my horse. Not a day goes by I don't think of him. And the memory of him getting put to sleep and falling over has traumatised me so much. He was with me on my best days but more importantly my bad days and I owe him so much. A piece of me went with him that day 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It is really hard to see past the present, at the moment isn't it?! Hopefully we will look back in a couple of years and have almost forgotten how hard it has been. It's certainly been a mine field this year. Hold on to your dreams though, they can still happen, even if we all have to take it one day at a time at the minute.
I’m sure we will be, but it’s just so hard to think this will all one day be a distant memory, although I know you are right. I just think the year has been a complete horror, from the very first day!
Just quoting these to remind you both - it is now a distant memory! hope you're doing okay ❤

• Heart
Just quoting these to remind you both - it is now a distant memory! hope you're doing okay ❤
Wow, 2 years on, eh! I’m doing okay thanks, shame we have a cost of living crisis now but goes to show, time will pass and each trial does pass.

• Heart
Multiple times today.

Went into the office for some human interaction (haven’t had a face to face convo since last Tuesday..!) and there was nobody there so I sat on my own all day and got really upset.

Also my manager is very nippy and finds flaws in everything I do so I’m just about ready to give up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Multiple times today.

Went into the office for some human interaction (haven’t had a face to face convo since last Tuesday..!) and there was nobody there so I sat on my own all day and got really upset.

Also my manager is very nippy and finds flaws in everything I do so I’m just about ready to give up.
I really feel your pain. I live alone and when I go to work hardly anyone talks and unless it's a Tuesday or Wednesday there's basically nobody there. I'm made to feel a bit of a head for enjoying working from the office, like I don't have friends or something. I've got loads of friends, I just don't know why anyone wants to live, sleep, eat and work all in the same walls day in day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Friday, it was my uncle’s funeral and I’d travelled with my family down south for it. Was a hard day, I feel so drained now.

• Heart
Today whilst watching You've got mail.

"But the truth is I'm heartbroken. I feel as if a part of me has died... and no one can ever make it right. "

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Today, a dog in the family has died and my nearly 3
year old is so innocent and doesn’t understand. He absolutely adored her and keeps asking about her 😭 She lived next door as well so he seen her everyday and he named one of his teddies after her. i know he probs doesn’t know/understand and will
forget but just so sad she’s gone and she was a big part of the family

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh no, I used to have house rabbits and they're a bloody nightmare to bond, so stressful. 😭
I know. These two have been together for 3 years, but suddenly one of them has become aggressive, particularly around food. It’s sad because the other one is such a gentle little thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I know. These two have been together for 3 years, but suddenly one of them has become aggressive, particularly around food. It’s sad because the other one is such a gentle little thing.
I had similar, lovely little ginger Dutch lad and his Mrs who gradually beat the tit out of him more and more until I had to separate them 😭.

This morning. Christmas is a difficult time. Lost my Dad a year ago and still miss him so much. Work getting me down - no one talks because we’re so very busy and short staffed and the atmosphere is horrible.
I feel like I’ve got so much to do at home before Christmas and so little time to do it in, plus lots of other little things are adding up to big things in my mind.
And then I’m having Christmas at mine but frankly I’d rather not have Christmas at all - I get so sad and stressed at this time of year…..This morning it all got on top of me. But I do find crying helps sometimes!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just been writing about this on the mother in law thread. I cried at the weekend when I offered a reconciliation with my mother in law....but she declined. I just don't understand how she can not want to make amends and be part of her grandsons life. He's only a baby. Some people are so consumed with bitterness they ruin every relationship they have. So I cried for my son and my partner.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Today. My rabbits aren’t getting along suddenly and it’s breaking my heart 😢
I know this is probably stuff you know, but defo see if you can find a rescue that can rebond them for you.

My 2 bonded 2 broke up, and had to be re-bonded in a mutual location where they haven’t been before because of the scent.

It’s absolutely heartbreaking when they fight :( sending you love and hoping you see your two cuddles up again soon 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.