Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Today 😔 I thought I was doing well but clearly not. Had an argument with a guy I'm seeing and tbh I'm considering calling the whole thing off as I'm really upset, and I shouldn't be feeling like this so early on.
Unsolicited advice Alert 🚨😅
I was in the same predicament once, please give it time so you know where to adjust /back off/talk it out. When you are vastly different in the way you react to things it is possible to work things out. The main thing is you realise this, and you're half way there 🙂

candyland_

VIP Member
This afternoon whilst sat on the beach in the rain. I’m on my own at the moment while my husband is spending Xmas with his parents, and I lost my job the other day.

I’ve also got a shitty cold that is probably making me a bit more emotional than usual.
Do you have anyone to spend tomorrow with?

Gilmoregirl18

Right now, we are moving Wednesday, I am happy and excited but have so many memories in this house, it's our children's first home, a place where I unfortunately miscarriaged 2 of our babies, where we got engaged, so both happy and sad memories but none I wanna forget.

Welshgal

VIP Member
Yesterday morning. I woke up crying from a nightmare about my law exam (which is over a year away!) 🤭😂

lastdis

VIP Member
Today , dropped a few food things at a local food bank. the woman was telling me a few things about the place .

lucrecia

This morning, because of the Plymouth shooting. I just can't get over that precious baby and her father being gunned down by that monster. Why couldn't he have just ended his own life?

This morning because the yoga instructor was going too quickly during practice and giving us no time in positions to breathe and then started a vinyasa flow that was very heavy on the wrists and I felt like a complete twat because my right wrist is consistently weak and I struggle with wrist heavy mat work.

This is perhaps petty but it was the catalyst to opening up everything shit that has happened in the past week. The fact that I have £2 to last me until 6th September due to my wages being messed up, the fact that I broke up with my boyfriend last Monday and hadn’t processed it yet properly, the fact that I accidentally authorised over 20k of refunds in my new role (and I still have no idea how even now) and that I’m not even sure I like this new job and I’m finding myself regretting the move daily, the fact that I can barely afford to live alone and the only people I can turn to for help are my parents and they won’t, the fact that I’ve broken out in spots and slept terribly last night, the fact that I’m struggling to maintain friendships at the moment because I can’t bring myself to think about other peoples problems at the moment etc.
I'm so sorry, that sucks. As for your wages being messed up, could you contact payroll? If it is their error, it isn't ok that they leave you up shit creek.

I’ve cried at least once every day this week

I have a toddler who is testing and pushing boundaries

I rewatched Stella on sky one and cried my eyes out when Rob Morgan died

my husband doesn’t seem to care and has to play off how hard his day has been to mine every single day

I do all the cooking,cleaning,washing and tidying I also work a part time job. I get no help at all.

I tried to message some “friends” got no response from 2 and 1 has made a million excuses to not see me

I’m fed up, lonely and overwhelmed
I left an angry react on your post because of your husband! How dare he. It is tough, and easier said than done, but you need to sit down and demand that he does his share of the housework and childcare. He lives in your house as well, so he needs to pitch in with tasks. Not 'help' as if he were a child, but do his share of running the household. Anything else is unacceptable.

Last edited:

JoJo76

VIP Member
Today we'll yesterday but I'm still awake.
My husband has decided he wants to separate. He's met someone else they've been casually talking for a while apparently but "nothing has happened" classic shit Im sure it's not true. Totally broken. Things weren't great between us lately especially the last few months. 4 kids and years of working on our relationship (my side) all for what.
I'm sorry I don't have any real life friends I can burden at this point
I'm so sorry you are going through such a tough time. Is he 100% adamant about separating? About 3 years ago me and husband went through a rocky patch, and very nearly split up. Then we both realised that we weren't coping in general and spoke to docs, both went on anti-depressants and we worked it out. We are honestly stronger than ever. I still take meds, more than I am scared to stop rather than really needing them.

Any chance you could get some counselling or mediation? Or even get away for a weekend just the two of you to talk things through and see if anything can be repaired?

Today.
I’ve just had my second missed miscarriage in 3.5 months. 3rd overall. First one was last year and I was 18 weeks.
My management treatment has failed and was told the first appt to now go as an inpatient is Xmas eve or I have to wait until next week. Hardly anyone knows so I’m worried I’m going to start naturally miscarrying over the weekend or have to go in Xmas eve and miss it altogether.
I already feel like Xmas is ruined. Everywhere I look I’m surrounded by people having this lovely time with their families doing all these lovely Christmassy things.I’m so jealous and resentful of people having their children and my stupid body can’t do anything right.
I’ve got to go back to work tomorrow. And fear what will happen. I work with small children too.
My friend lost her dad a few months ago, she’s really poorly in the lead up to Xmas and she’s separated from her husband this year. She’s really struggling and I feel guilty I can’t be emotionally there more for her, but still resent her having Xmas with her two kids because despite her having difficulty with conception and carrying, she still got her babies. It makes me feel horrible and bitter. And I am. But I don’t know how else to feel.

It’s just all a bit much.
I’m so sorry for your loss. I had surgical management of my third loss just last week. It is such a hard road to walk and I’ve found Christmas unbearable this year. The jealousy and sadness is too much. I just wanted to send you strength & good thoughts ❤ Thinking of you and your babies ⭐⭐⭐

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I felt awful the day after mine, did you have Astra Zeneca? It passed after a day though and after two days I just had a sore arm and the odd light headed moment. You’ll feel fine soon x
Yes had the Astra Zeneca
Oh that’s good to know I don’t know if I can cope with feeling like this any longer
Thank you xx

nbt

VIP Member
Today we'll yesterday but I'm still awake.
My husband has decided he wants to separate. He's met someone else they've been casually talking for a while apparently but "nothing has happened" classic shit Im sure it's not true. Totally broken. Things weren't great between us lately especially the last few months. 4 kids and years of working on our relationship (my side) all for what.
I'm sorry I don't have any real life friends I can burden at this point
I’m so sorry to hear this. I don’t have any advice to give really but please don’t suffer alone in silence xxx

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I know. These two have been together for 3 years, but suddenly one of them has become aggressive, particularly around food. It’s sad because the other one is such a gentle little thing.
I had similar, lovely little ginger Dutch lad and his Mrs who gradually beat the shit out of him more and more until I had to separate them 😭.