Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
This morning, because of the Plymouth shooting. I just can't get over that precious baby and her father being gunned down by that monster. Why couldn't he have just ended his own life?

I'm so sorry, that sucks. As for your wages being messed up, could you contact payroll? If it is their error, it isn't ok that they leave you up shit creek.

I left an angry react on your post because of your husband! How dare he. It is tough, and easier said than done, but you need to sit down and demand that he does his share of the housework and childcare. He lives in your house as well, so he needs to pitch in with tasks. Not 'help' as if he were a child, but do his share of running the household. Anything else is unacceptable.
We’ve had words today and he’s actually done some washing and the hoovering and some entertaining child while I sorted some clothes out
I’m not easy to live with at the moment so hopefully me breaking down in tears has helped
So much worse stuff happening in the world that puts life into perspective

candyland_

VIP Member
Every day. Still can't get over the fact my otherwise lovely fella just disappeared on me. His friends getting in touch to tell me how shocked and confused they are because they'd never seen him so happy and he never shut up about me isn't helping. It's true, we were stupidly happy and compatible but obviously I'm just worthless and disposable.

Both my parents are ill. They adopted me when I was a bit older and so Christmas is a weird time anyway. If I lose them I'll have nothing really.

Train strikes have fucked everything and my friends have arranged to meet me after Christmas and drive me 150 miles home. An unnecessarily kind gesture that I probably don't deserve.
They have no idea what’s caused it?

Kim Mild

VIP Member
I feel like crying a lot but I rarely do . I think I either internally cry or I'm numb and think I should be crying

Capybara

Yesterday. I miss having my family all together... we all live in different places right now and with what's going on I don't know when we'll all be able to get together again. 😢 Thankfully everyone is healthy but I just want to give them all a hug!
I'm also job hunting and it's really stressful right now.

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
Just now and I don't even know why

My hormones are all over the place this week despite being on the pill and having another week of them before my break 🤷

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Yesterday: Some TV host I really like revealed she's pregnant after saying claiming for years she didn't want kids. She said love changed her. This TV host comes across as a really genuine person and she seemed so happy about her pregnancy. I could relate to the bit where she used to say she didn't want children.

Then today, a work friend from a former company told me she's pregnant (I didn't cry per se, but it made me emotional).

unidentified

VIP Member
I just cried at BGT with the fella who’s clearly been in a dark place and he thanked the show for helping him believe in himself. When he said it’s gave him life that just got me.
---
New thread

Last edited:

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
This morning. I woke up feeling shit anyway but then I had an argument with my fella that just topped the whole thing off and I had a good cry 😅

ploddertoo

VIP Member
Literally just now. I’ve got Covid and I’m shut in the spare room, husband says I can’t come out until I’m negative. My back hurts from lying on an air bed and I’m bored and fed up. I’ve not felt unwell at all which makes it worse. Seeing everyone enjoying their bank holiday on Facebook and all I can do is cry. I’m so down rn 😭
Really sorry to hear this, do you have a garden or outside space that you could sit out doors and get some fresh air and a break from the room, I also thought guidelines for isolation are shorter than waiting to test negative, does your husband have an underlying condition that makes it particularly dangerous if he gets covid

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Last Friday night - I am pregnant and have horrendous sickness and I just felt so awful I had a wee cry feeling sorry for myself, even though I know I’m very lucky to be pregnant, it’s so hard being so unwell 24/7 for months on end and having lots of other kids depending on me. :(

Few weeks back my 5 month old is a terrible sleeper and I cracked with sleep deprivation in the early hours 😢
He is still a little devil at night but how can I be mad at my little prince , I know it gets better 💙💙💙
The nighttime can be long and lonely. I’ve had 7.5 years of poor sleepers so I absolutely feel your pain.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
At the bank of Ireland ad, when he does up the mother's spare room. It's ridiculous but I couldn't help it

Mookiegoose

About three years ago. I had bought a dress that had a necklace like fastening round the neck and my husband couldn't get it fastened and I lost my temper and boohooed my eyes out. It actually might have more to do with the fact that my mum had died two months before, but it took the annoying dress to get me started. Before that, it was probably about 5 years. I don't like crying and it never makes me feel better.