When was the last time you cried and why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At about 3am this morning because I had just got the baby back to sleep and he woke back up again when I put him down 😅 I was so tired and I’ve not been well and I just wanted sleep 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve cried on/off all day. I need to walk away from my relationship but it’s not what I want to do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Today, something happened in the tv show I’m watching. I seem to cry most days multiple times just now. No idea why, I’ve always had a heart of stone.

Tonight, my youngest is really struggling settling into reception. She begs not go, breaks down when it’s time to go in. She hasn’t eaten lunches (she helps by picking her own) and today I found out when she sees her sister at playtime she screams through the fence trying to get to her 😭 I’m just thinking about bringing her home for lunch but then I feel like I’m going to make it worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I cry all the time, at least once a week sometimes more, because I have an overwhelming feeling that I want to go home. Not the home I live in currently with my own family but my childhood home...I know it sounds silly and crazy but it just comes out of nowhere and I just long to go back in time and go home. Where I feel cared for, loved and safe.
I've never told anyone that and I allways cry in secret about it.
Think it probably is signifying something that I dont have the emotional stability to deal with right now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Tonight, my youngest is really struggling settling into reception. She begs not go, breaks down when it’s time to go in. She hasn’t eaten lunches (she helps by picking her own) and today I found out when she sees her sister at playtime she screams through the fence trying to get to her 😭 I’m just thinking about bringing her home for lunch but then I feel like I’m going to make it worse.
I know this isn’t what you want to hear but that will 100% not help the situation but only make it worse! Persevere it is a big change she is going through and it takes time.

Reactions: 2
This afternoon. Me and my eldest son are both really ill with some horrible cold virus (not COVID - have done loads of tests). My other son is 18, and I’m a single mum, and I’ve still had to walk him to and from the special school he goes to - it’s about 3 miles there and back. I’m exhausted, can barely breathe or think straight. I feel like I’ve been struggling on my own for so long and I’m just worn out with it all.

• Sad
  • Heart
I’m so sorry, that’s so upsetting. Has she said why she doesn’t like it?

I know this isn’t what you want to hear but that will 100% not help the situation but only make it worse! Persevere it is a big change she is going through and it takes time.
honestly, it’s what I need to hear! Never been through this before, and she’s the youngest in her year so I feel like I’m more protective over her starting. So any advice I’ll take. Thank you.

I’m so sorry, that’s so upsetting. Has she said why she doesn’t like it?
She has said that the lunch time makes her nervous as the hall is so big and noisy. Her sister has asked if she could sit her with but due to then having staggered times, she can’t. I managed to speak to her teacher last night and she said she’ll check on her mid lunch and she’ll sit with her if needed.

I’ve drawn her a little picture of her favourite things and a little note just in case she needs a little comfort!

• Heart
Last night. Just feel miserable. I cover it up well during the day, I guess it's because I'm busy with work and life generally, but as soon as night time comes and I sit down it hits me.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Cried this morning, just overwhelmed. Tired, working too much, house is a tip, routine is out of the the window because of school not being full time for reception yet. Just craving some routine and normal life where every room of my house isn't covered in kids toys and crap

• Heart
Last night. I got attacked at the weekend whilst out with my boyfriend and my anxiety going back to work with a black eye and a bruised face is through the roof.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Last night. I got attacked at the weekend whilst out with my boyfriend and my anxiety going back to work with a black eye and a bruised face is through the roof.
I hope you’re alright, that’s awful. 😔❤

• Heart
Yesterday: Some TV host I really like revealed she's pregnant after saying claiming for years she didn't want kids. She said love changed her. This TV host comes across as a really genuine person and she seemed so happy about her pregnancy. I could relate to the bit where she used to say she didn't want children.

Then today, a work friend from a former company told me she's pregnant (I didn't cry per se, but it made me emotional).

Cried today for the first time in a long time. So very sad about being single and feeling totally unlovable. News of too many engagements, weddings, and babies just tipped me over the edge.
I have wonderful friends but I feel so lonely. It’s sucks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Cried today for the first time in a long time. So very sad about being single and feeling totally unlovable. News of too many engagements, weddings, and babies just tipped me over the edge.
I have wonderful friends but I feel so lonely. It’s sucks.
I 100% get this feeling at times. It’s society that’s making you feel so should have all these ‘things’ You are most definitely not unloveable! I’m sure you’re an amazing person & what helps me when I feel like this is to remember that some of your friends in relationships will sometimes secretly wish they had your life free from these commitments. You never know what goes on behind closed doors.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.