Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

howareyoufinethankyou

The whole idea is to be a character for the book as well, not the author (I use the term author lightly). If she wanted to dress up as a character from the book she should be a lump of cheese, some over cooked pasta or a jar of smoked paprika.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Spearo11

I'm going against the grain here and I'll be her cheerleader without the negative comments that seem to have followed in others posts...

I think it's great that she is choosing to invest in her health. I think it's great she's chose to get a PT that will guide her through her fat loss journey. PT's and gyms can be expensive and I don't know how much that one charges but so what? It is an investment. She could have easily just went to the gym and not have a clue what she was doing etc. but she chose a PT to LEARN. What is so wrong about that? So that she can get it right. She will learn about nutrition and fitness. She also will burn a lot more calories than your average sized person due to her weight so she will likely still be on a pretty high calorie diet (which will still be in a deficit) so she can still have things like a bloody festive toastie. Why can't you all just say well done to her for making a better choice. Is it long overdue? Yes but she's made it now. It's also incredibly hard as a bigger person, to walk into a gym full of fit people so maybe get off her back a bit and stop the "well done" followed by a negative comment.

I don't support a lot of her choices and she has been very unhealthy for a long time but I will support ANYONE willing to put the work in to better their health. Doesn't matter how long it took her, what matters is that she has started.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Good Morrow fellow high society instaparents, fairy worshippers, cheese lovers & pastry enthusiasts, welcome to Rebecca Wilson’s latest thread.

Mother Gothel hasn’t been doing much in terms of, ya know….her job? Which is providing weaning content, but is still living up to her trademark of being an insufferable helicopter parent & smothering Toertelnini every minute of the day.

a new addition to the Wilson Gal clan is Mango garnish for the porridge the premature kitten, which Hagrid bought from a dodgy breeder too early & as a result of lack of training has been pissing all up Nina’s faded plum bed curtains. Can’t say we didn’t have a chuckle at that.

panini is 6 today & something fishy is going with her party….Becky had one planned at a soft play at the other end of the country nearby but suddenly the company went bust & Moomin Ma was forced to arrange another & thrn in the space of 24hours Nina came down with ‘chicken pox’ which she’s already had…..suspicious indeed. Sounds like something went awry & there was no back up party planned but maybe Panini was meant to be with the infamous ‘other’ instead & Becky with the crispy hair has once again come up with another tale.

there’s still plenty of point blank selfies, unhealthy amounts of cheesy fatty food, mollycoddling & fake performances for the Weird peedos on the gram. We all still think Becky’s approach on parenting is toxic & dangerous and implore her to get a real life friend who she can share her coffe dates, adult movie watching & grandmas cottage aesthetic with instead of being so emotionally dependent on her weird giant child.
Also we r seeing too much of her cleavage these days & it’s making me feel uncomfortable. Maybe her next line of content will be onlyfans but cheese themed; onlyflans?

Feel free to add more recaps guys 🧀 🥒 🧶🍄 🐈🧚‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
Bex with her candle holder 😂 it’s like something out of Dickens, the rest of us are walking about with the phone torch and here’s Bex like it’s the 1800s 😂
---
Even the cat is looking at her like what the fuck are you doing? I imagine she’s in some kind of long nightie 😂 she’s absolutely buzzing she gets to use it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot even comprehend how much of a twat every single person in Nina's school will think her mum is. I mean, honestly, you may as well get "narc" tattooed on your head.
That poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Oh!! I drove by the ex husbands house yesterday morning and her car was outside, no sign of of her in the car. Wonder if he gave her a lift to the station and her car is staying there? I’ll check on my way to work
Probably wanting him to wash it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree with what you’ve said in principle but- this is a snark/gossip forum, and it’s not about any of us as individuals is it? Christ knows if we weren’t taking the piss Tattle would be dead in a day. We’re not really here to cheerlead, but then again I don’t think anyone really did say anything particularly harsh about her going to the gym at all!

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Yeah good for her! I imagine it can’t be easy to take that first step to go to the gym when you are in a larger body so well done to her.

I'm not super keen on finding bits of paper that my own children have written on all over the house. I certainly don't want someone else's child's crap too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

SweetPotato

Chatty Member
She really needs to think about removing Nina from her socials. Because today I was at the local trampoline park and I noticed Nina, which i think is a fucking scary thought, a complete stranger recognising your child. She was with a friend. But then Bex appeared looked harassed.

Reactions: 16
Mum why am I the only one with spots?! She’s 6 Bex, not 2, it’s ok to say ‘because you’ve got chicken pox darling, what would you like for your tea?’ You don’t have to draw spots on your own face you twat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Literally was gonna comment on this. I bet she’s been waiting years to have a power cut so she can use her Wee Willy Winky candlestick holder like she’s in Victorian times. What a fucking twat. It was 10pm, use ur phone torch light like the rest of us & go to bed? Complete & utter tosser.
Wee Willy Wanker and Persimmon the cat living out their best Victorian wet dream, bet PaNini was at the Ghost of Christmas Past's house otherwise we would have been treated to a story of WWW waking darling daughter up to share in the candlelit magic together and practice their Beamish skills by getting the mangle out.

• Haha

howareyoufinethankyou

I cannot even comprehend how much of a twat every single person in Nina's school will think her mum is. I mean, honestly, you may as well get "narc" tattooed on your head.
That poor kid.
Came here to say the same thing. All the other parents and teachers must be rolling their eyeballs so far back in the head. What a twat.
Also - way to miss the point of WBD entirely and make it all about yourself.