WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true about the book launch. COL crisis, half term. She could be sharing recipes and ideas etc for half term on a budget. But you know, that would make sense!

Reactions: 2
To be fair on the writing thing, a lot of children's handwriting goes completely to pot once the schools start trying to make them write using cursive.

Reactions: 6
Oh dear. NinaBoninibananafanafofina is adding crappy cards to Becky’s books again. I don’t recall anyone actually tagging her last time either - becks acting like it’s like finding a wonka golden ticket 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see Nini has been made up for the occasion 💅🏻💄

No one is going to be bothered about a single one of those notes Bec. You’re not famous, and neither is Nina.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think last time one person posted a photo of the book with the post it, but no comment about it. Anyone else that got one didn't share

Why would anyone normal want a random drawing from Nina. She must think they're famous 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again, Nina gives off such mean girl vibes- & there’s something so off about her just casually wearing a full face of makeup for Becky’s gram.
kids do makeup all the time which isn’t a problem but Nina’s is just, adult? It giving Lolita/pageant, and Nina’s attitude problem sass doesn’t help.

Reactions: 10
I'm not super keen on finding bits of paper that my own children have written on all over the house. I certainly don't want someone else's child's crap too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have too much time on my hands as I decided to count the hidden likes on the super exciting news that Nina is putting little notes in some of her mummy's books!!! It didn't take me very long as she has 101 likes (including one from her). The crowds are clearly going wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apple crumble pizza? It sounds absolutely disgusting. It looks disgusting, and she couldn't even eat it without half of it falling off the side.

I have too much time on my hands as I decided to count the hidden likes on the super exciting news that Nina is putting little notes in some of her mummy's books!!! It didn't take me very long as she has 101 likes (including one from her). The crowds are clearly going wild.
Instagram only shows up to 101 so it's probably more than that but we won't know

Reactions: 1
She's offended the existence of pizza, apple crumble and tortillas in one recipe. I mean, it isn't even difficult to make an apple crumble anyway!?!? And actually cheaper to make a crumble without a tortilla being involved. Actual idiot.