Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

howareyoufinethankyou

I cannot even comprehend how much of a twat every single person in Nina's school will think her mum is. I mean, honestly, you may as well get "narc" tattooed on your head.
That poor kid.
Came here to say the same thing. All the other parents and teachers must be rolling their eyeballs so far back in the head. What a twat.
Also - way to miss the point of WBD entirely and make it all about yourself.

Reactions: 15
Also imagine having to explain all day that you've dressed as your mum who writes boring cookery books when everyone else is dressed as a character from a wonderful story that will fire children's imaginations.
Her selfish narcissism knows no bounds and I hope people finally start to see her for what she is.

I havé a new nanny job, part of it involves batch cooking for the weaning baby twins… guess what book I’ve been given to work with 😂 Courgette pin wheels and tuna pastry here I come 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
SHE’S safe and warm lol, she’s got a bloody blazing fire going, a means of cooking and a house to herself! She’s hardly setting up a cardboard box outside B&M Home Bargains and bedding down for the night is she?!

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
She’s going to come back isn’t she “sorry I’ve been quiet but I’ve been sooooo busy with my new book, I’m so passionate about staying relevant, I mean helping you to save money in this cost of living crisis I keep hearing about (I know it’s 2 years too late but I honestly couldn’t think of anything else) that I’ve released a new book. Obviously I don’t have to worry about my food bill and can spend my money on whatever I like, salt spoons, little dishes which serve no purpose, petrol obvs and eating out but I know you mere mortals need my help. Anyone have any questions? What was that? Is there a slow cooker chapter you ask……”

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
She didn’t forget about world book day, it was obviously the plan all along. The whole point of world book day is encouraging children to read for pleasure. No one is flicking through Rebecca’s books and gaining any pleasure from it!
Why can’t she for once just let Nina be a normal kid and dress up as something fun like all her friends will be. She will spend the whole day explaining what she has dressed up as!

Reactions: 14

cazz68

“Here, buy my book on budget meals, while I spend my money on costa coffee and getting my nails done. Ya know, all the stuff you peasants can’t afford.”

Urgh, she really grinds my gears. 😤

Reactions: 13
Glad to see she’s really embraced the cooking on a budget tonight, her followers will be right behind her for this one. Chicken, bacon, AND that bargain, easily available staple, truffle streaked pecorino from a wanky cheese shop.

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
If anybody doubted that Becky was a narcissist, they can’t doubt it now, this is so cringe. I bet ppl think she’s come in as little miss muffet
IMG_7068.jpeg

• Wow