WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was a teacher at her school I would be having a word about not hijacking school educational activities to do do your own personal business promotion.

it’s such a crappy thing to do to your child. I noticed in her latest book she calls herself “Nina’s best friend”.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Its whole fact she has to pretend nothing for world book day… oh no…. Well Nina be of some use plug my unwanted book, pic etc, sadddd

Reactions: 3
‘Nina dressed up’. She’s 5 years old, you chose and dressed her up, it’s embarrassing.
Never mind the fact it completely misses the point of world book day, it’s all about encouraging children to love books, a recipe book for adults is so far off the mark. Just stick a witches hat on her and be done with it if you were so last minute.

Reactions: 9
Oh my Jesus Christ I can’t believe what I’ve seen! She’s slowly morphing into the bloody mum from Carrie. it’s just an absolute sad act. Poor Nini was coerced into doing that, plain and simple.

Reactions: 10
‘Nina dressed up’. She’s 5 years old, you chose and dressed her up, it’s embarrassing.
Never mind the fact it completely misses the point of world book day, it’s all about encouraging children to love books, a recipe book for adults is so far off the mark. Just stick a witches hat on her and be done with it if you were so last minute.
This is exactly what I was coming on to say too! I see WBD and dressing up as characters to give others ideas of books that others may not have come across.
I highly doubt a child will go home saying "mummy I want the book that Nina was dressed up as" and more likely saying "mummy I want the book with the teddy bear in it like Noah was dressed up as"

Reactions: 6
The whole idea is to be a character for the book as well, not the author (I use the term author lightly). If she wanted to dress up as a character from the book she should be a lump of cheese, some over cooked pasta or a jar of smoked paprika.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s some free ideas for next year Bex 😂 Nina can be a lump of truffle streaked pecorino (had to look back a bit to remember what it was 😂) Has she deleted the earlier story that she forgot world book day? I can’t see it, she’s clearly trying to act like Nina thought of this all herself and she didn’t order a new dress and apron for her honestly everyone 😂 On a positive note at least Hayley hasn’t been deleted from Amazon but a new good review added to balance it out from ‘Joanna’ 🤔 isn’t that what Bex’s only, I mean best friend is called? What a coincidence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone else noticed, how she’s made it so people can see how many likes there are on her mini me post? 🤔
And, scrolling through all the brown-nosing comments, there’s one person calling her out on dressing Nina up as herself. 😆

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed, how she’s made it so people can see how many likes there are on her mini me post? 🤔
And, scrolling through all the brown-nosing comments, there’s one person calling her out on dressing Nina up as herself. 😆
Yeah they’ll be getting blocked 😂 the only response Bex will accept is “oh how adorable you are such a good mother to your bff and mini me” why did Nina not just go as herself? She’s in the books too.

Reactions: 6
Yeah they’ll be getting blocked 😂 the only response Bex will accept is “oh how adorable you are such a good mother to your bff and mini me” why did Nina not just go as herself? She’s in the books too.
That was me👆I’ll let you know when I get blocked 😂
I stand by what I said, it’s a very strange thing to do and doesn’t actually fit in with WBD at all! Her teachers I think will be unimpressed

Reactions: 9
I'm late to this but tell me you're a narcissist without telling me! Amazing comment, Titchy2!! Have you been blocked yet?

WBD is absolutely not about cookbooks. Surely cookbook writers are not even considered authors? There's no writing talent involved at all? This unhinged behaviour is why I still follow her though. It's quite entertaining!

Reactions: 8
The reply to that comment from one of her followers basically going “uh her her her er.. your name is Karen”. Literally no brain cells to rub together so goes straight for a bit of lazy misogyny to cover up their lack of thinking skills.

Saw the replies. Dw they r all sad fucks tbh, i met the sort of people who follow her and love her so dont be too worried, those sorta ppl wont b wanting budget books think they r amazing etc. she sulda released one with food that commoners wont eat that makes you a better class of mom

Reactions: 1
I’m still shocked but not surprised by all this. Hopefully she saves some money from her books to pay for Nina’s therapy bills.
---
This is peak cringe Bex and I’ve kind of missed it 😆
Me too! When the threads used to be lit up because of her mad ways !

Say people buy a book and return it to amazon for eg, does she still get royalties for it? Or is sale seen as not a valid one?