WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morrow fellow high society instaparents, fairy worshippers, cheese lovers & pastry enthusiasts, welcome to Rebecca Wilson’s latest thread.

Mother Gothel hasn’t been doing much in terms of, ya know….her job? Which is providing weaning content, but is still living up to her trademark of being an insufferable helicopter parent & smothering Toertelnini every minute of the day.

a new addition to the Wilson Gal clan is Mango garnish for the porridge the premature kitten, which Hagrid bought from a dodgy breeder too early & as a result of lack of training has been pissing all up Nina’s faded plum bed curtains. Can’t say we didn’t have a chuckle at that.

panini is 6 today & something fishy is going with her party….Becky had one planned at a soft play at the other end of the country nearby but suddenly the company went bust & Moomin Ma was forced to arrange another & thrn in the space of 24hours Nina came down with ‘chicken pox’ which she’s already had…..suspicious indeed. Sounds like something went awry & there was no back up party planned but maybe Panini was meant to be with the infamous ‘other’ instead & Becky with the crispy hair has once again come up with another tale.

there’s still plenty of point blank selfies, unhealthy amounts of cheesy fatty food, mollycoddling & fake performances for the Weird peedos on the gram. We all still think Becky’s approach on parenting is toxic & dangerous and implore her to get a real life friend who she can share her coffe dates, adult movie watching & grandmas cottage aesthetic with instead of being so emotionally dependent on her weird giant child.
Also we r seeing too much of her cleavage these days & it’s making me feel uncomfortable. Maybe her next line of content will be onlyfans but cheese themed; onlyflans?

Feel free to add more recaps guys 🧀 🥒 🧶🍄 🐈🧚‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
There is a soft play in Carlisle closed so that was maybe believable but the whole thing about her saying her new party or whatever it was she planned (Gilmour girls marathon? cheese party? Frolicking through the meadows? Who knows with Bex) is now cancelled as Nina has chicken pox but still has family round? I don’t get it. That cake is for Bex and her instagram content, she’s desperate for her to love fairies and mushrooms, hope she becomes a total goth when she’s older 😂

Reactions: 4
Yes why have another child (cousin maybe?) round if Panini does have chicken pox? Even if the child’s already had it, so too had Tortelnini so who’s to say this poor little chap won’t get it again? Photo of Bex’s brother I assume in there too tonight, to make sure we know her 6yo is Other-less and therefore needs her uncle to build the doll’s house.

Reactions: 6
She hopes she will get her to wear that hat until she’s 16?! I hope that’s a joke because, well good luck with that!!!

Reactions: 8
What 6 year old wants mushrooms on a cake?!? Looked a right mess, sometimes less is more bex. Very convienent timing of the pox too.

She’ll pop up with another Hagrid moon face video in the next few days saying breathily ‘guys, I know I said Nina had the err….chicken pox because I literally saw a spot and thought she did but I think she was under the weather with something else. But it was SUCH a shame we couldn’t go ahead with her (non-existent phantom) party’

Edit I’ve just seen a pic of Nina covered in spots, so I think she never actually had CP the first time round for it to be so bad this time. Weird that she still invited all the family over though?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’ll pop up with another Hagrid moon face video in the next few days saying breathily ‘guys, I know I said Nina had the err….chicken pox because I literally saw a spot and thought she did but I think she was under the weather with something else. But it was SUCH a shame we couldn’t go ahead with her (non-existent phantom) party’
I would laugh if Nina was allergic to Mango & it wasn’t chicken pox after all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Puts up Nini looking ill and spotty, then says she’s not going to put Nini looking ill and spotty on the gram and instead treats us to a Moomin selfie and a chunk of Nini’s face. Make it make sense 🤯
She looks like an idiot with her fake spots 🙈

Reactions: 2
Mum why am I the only one with spots?! She’s 6 Bex, not 2, it’s ok to say ‘because you’ve got chicken pox darling, what would you like for your tea?’ You don’t have to draw spots on your own face you twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also... She's 6 - she can work that out for herself! No way she ever actually asked the question.

Peak parenting from Becky with the big face. If your child asks why they are singled out the most sensible thing to do is to explain the situation? ‘U have chicken pox & mummy doesn’t have them coz i had them when i was younger’
Not go & grab ur red Lippy & pretend ur poxxed too to appease ur giant child. How is she ever gonna tackle real life situations like puberty for example if she needs her mum to hold her hand & experience it simultaneously with her. She’s gonna end up feeling real isolated when real life hits her.

Also... She's 6 - she can work that out for herself! No way she ever actually asked the question.
I agree, she didn't ask this, it's all just performative parenting from Bex because she thinks this makes her look like a great mum, and it means she has what is in her mind a cute and fun photo to add to her stories while her cash cow is too ill to perform. She'll have been counting on lots of twee birthday content and Nina selfishly got chickenpox so she has to find that content somewhere.

Reactions: 8
Late to this, but that was the worst cake she's made. Looked awful. Surprised she was too lazy to steal one of the million ideas for a fairy cake she would have had just from a quick Google. I wonder if she's really struggling with the divorce or is stressed about her lack of ideas for books to put so little effort in?

And Panini most likely had something else the first time. There's loads of eruptive childhood illnesses people sometimes confuse with chickenpox.

My daughter had chickenpox at 3 and would never have asked why she was the only one with spots as she understood she had chickenpox. Would draw people with spots and say they're ill. Either Rebecca made up that Nina said that or Nina really lacks logic capabilities?!

I think she is a one trick pony, she made the fish tail cake for two years in a row, the thing is you don’t have to put your birthday cakes on insta, you’re not Mary Berry just make your child a cake she wants or even better buy one in the supermarket, they don’t give a tit about your home made efforts. Bex sees it as easy content, she usually gets a few days at least out of the cake stories (a sneak peak, the big reveal then Nina’s reaction) 🙄 then a question and answer about allllll the people dying to know how she did it.

Reactions: 2
I mean, the cake would have tasted awful as well.... in her ingredients photo that went along with it, she was using STORK 🫣 No wonder the icing looked awful as well.

Sorry, cake baker here 🤣