Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
I don’t think tattlers do - there is a whole thread about weight loss injections Tattlers are taking. I am on Mounjaro at the moment myself.

I think there may be an issue where someone who has a thread on tattle suddenly drops a shedload of weight, doesn’t say why but starts promoting protein shakes or the like and lies/isn’t honest about how they lost the weight.
Right OK that makes sense.

What I meant was I keep seeing it mentioned as if its a bad thing. I know very little about it so wondered why. I do get if it's someone claiming they did xyz when really they just popped a pill.

Reactions: 1

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
Obvs can’t rely on Rebecca’s recipes and they never look appetising to me but does anyone have a recommendation for a good family cook book? (Not weaning) I’m so bored of the same meals.

Reactions: 1

elderflowerrose

I don’t know loads about her but am following with interest as the WMM book did the rounds when my December 2020 NCT group were weaning. I do like a few recipes to be fair but retrospectively I wish I’d just chucked some Ella’s kitchen pouches at my baby!

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I apologise in advance for any irate cat owners who will come at me for this, but it's so much better to get a cat sitter in rather than use a cattery. It's really distressing for most cats to be in a cattery. The only time I would consider if would be if I was having building work done at home or something which meant my cats wouldn't be safe.
I thought this but I have a dog so wasn’t sure if I was being OTT!

sloppywhit

Did anyone know that about if you buy a book and return it if she still gets paid? Or the company if shes paid in advanced?

Magnolia4

Also remember once they went somewhere for her birthday and she mentioned him/showed his arm in a picture

sloppywhit

Looking at book, these r two of 3 pics on back
So wots with the face??
The cake she mentions on stories is a stack of pancakes for your kid to eat by themselves as Nina does…? Wowzers haha looks like the usual crap she puts out as a so called “chef”

Attachments

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I made her gingerbread today, followed the instructions to a t……
- greasy after I got it out of the fridge
- crumbled after the first roll
- 10-12 mins in oven, I did 10 mins and they are so hard.
Tasty though!