WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that really the best meal in the book, so delicious-looking that it's on the cover?! What the heck do the rest of the recipes look like?! 🤢

Why is she not? I dunno? Hear me out… promoting her new book more?
It’s so odd, she even answered a question asking her if there was going to be a new book. Either she asked it herself in a desperate bid to drum up interest or it just shows how irrelevant she is that not even her followers keep up with her.

Reactions: 2
Bex sending questions to herself again. She looks no different! Her answer about finding it hard to have a mum/work life balance pull the other one, you share recipes people have tagged you in how is that hard? She hasn’t released anything in well over a year. It really annoys me when she pretends to relate to working parents, ummm no get a real job then come back to us.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It actually made me wonder if she has got a real job?? Which is part of the reason she's been so absent.

Reactions: 7
It actually made me wonder if she has got a real job?? Which is part of the reason she's been so absent.
That’s what I thought. She has to pay the mortgage somehow, and she can’t rely on The Other’s salary now.

Reactions: 4
She won't be making tons from book royalties but she may have had a huge advance for her books. They are pretty popular so I wouldn't be too surprised if she bought the house outright.

With 500k followers she probably makes a decent amount every time she does an ad. No idea what work she refers to though - her job is social media and she's not been releasing any content for about a year?!

Reactions: 4
It would be very unusual to get a book advance that would be enough to buy a house outright - especially for a first book.
I know someone who had a very large advance for their debut - it was reported as being unusually large at the time. They still needed to get a second job eventually. Average book advance is about 10k. 6 figure advances are very unusual, and if she did get one, she cant possible be still living off it 4-5 years later and after a house purchase.

Reactions: 5
How can she be making any money? Surely you get a bit of each book sold do you? Maybe she has had to get a job but would never say that to her followers. She doesn’t get many adverts, probably because the ones she had done have been so bad.

Reactions: 3
The house was listed at £350k and sold for £375k.

Wonder if she got any money from the other as he stayed in the family home.

Reactions: 3
Bex with her candle holder 😂 it’s like something out of Dickens, the rest of us are walking about with the phone torch and here’s Bex like it’s the 1800s 😂
---
Even the cat is looking at her like what the duck are you doing? I imagine she’s in some kind of long nightie 😂 she’s absolutely buzzing she gets to use it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bex with her candle holder 😂 it’s like something out of Dickens, the rest of us are walking about with the phone torch and here’s Bex like it’s the 1800s 😂
---
Even the cat is looking at her like what the duck are you doing? I imagine she’s in some kind of long nightie 😂 she’s absolutely buzzing she gets to use it 😂
Literally was gonna comment on this. I bet she’s been waiting years to have a power cut so she can use her Wee Willy Winky candlestick holder like she’s in Victorian times. What a bleeping twit. It was 10pm, use ur phone torch light like the rest of us & go to bed? Complete & utter tosser.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Literally was gonna comment on this. I bet she’s been waiting years to have a power cut so she can use her Wee Willy Winky candlestick holder like she’s in Victorian times. What a bleeping twit. It was 10pm, use ur phone torch light like the rest of us & go to bed? Complete & utter tosser.
Wee Willy Wanker and Persimmon the cat living out their best Victorian wet dream, bet PaNini was at the Ghost of Christmas Past's house otherwise we would have been treated to a story of WWW waking darling daughter up to share in the candlelit magic together and practice their Beamish skills by getting the mangle out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah 100% Panini wasn’t there. Instead of just shining her torch light up the stairs to go to bed like a normal person she gets the Victorian cosplay out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_6724.png

Why is this content ffs. Boiling water on the hob! Wowwww peak content. Becks is really living her fantasy. All she needs to do is go & tit in the fields and that’s her life Victorian cosplay complete

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WTF do we need to see her Moomin face to know there’s still a power cut?! If you’ve got a bleeding gas hob you’re hardly without resources are you?! Or go to bloody Costa like you do every day anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9