WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot even comprehend how much of a twit every single person in Nina's school will think her mum is. I mean, honestly, you may as well get "narc" tattooed on your head.
That poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot even comprehend how much of a twit every single person in Nina's school will think her mum is. I mean, honestly, you may as well get "narc" tattooed on your head.
That poor kid.
Came here to say the same thing. All the other parents and teachers must be rolling their eyeballs so far back in the head. What a twit.
Also - way to miss the point of WBD entirely and make it all about yourself.

Reactions: 15
If anybody doubted that Becky was a narcissist, they can’t doubt it now, this is so cringe. I bet ppl think she’s come in as little miss muffet
IMG_7068.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Surely Nina has princess dress up or at least something that isn’t her mother

Reactions: 10
‘Nina’s dressed up as her mum’

No Rebecca. Nina had no choice because you accidentally on purpose forgot to sort anything else.

Reactions: 11
She didn’t forget about world book day, it was obviously the plan all along. The whole point of world book day is encouraging children to read for pleasure. No one is flicking through Rebecca’s books and gaining any pleasure from it!
Why can’t she for once just let Nina be a normal kid and dress up as something fun like all her friends will be. She will spend the whole day explaining what she has dressed up as!

Reactions: 14
Oh ffs, as if she hasn’t been planning this for weeks 😂 poor Nina, firstly she will be freezing put some tights on the poor girl secondly let her be what she wants to be for once!

Reactions: 7
I ran here after seeing her post! I would rather send my child in as nothing! Soooo cringe! Poor Nina.

Reactions: 9
Nina’s costume is giving her all the feels 🥹

Why? It’s a last minute bodge job because you “forgot” and had nothing else you could possibly dress her in. Not because she asked to go as you.

Pretty sure she dresses as a witch every Halloween, has Bex not heard of Room in the Broom?

Reactions: 10
Also imagine having to explain all day that you've dressed as your mum who writes boring cookery books when everyone else is dressed as a character from a wonderful story that will fire children's imaginations.
Her selfish narcissism knows no bounds and I hope people finally start to see her for what she is.

Reactions: 15
Can I add how ridiculous it is that she’s sending her in a tiny summer dress without tights in 6° weather

Reactions: 8
Also, world book day is pretty widely advertised now and if you have a child, you'll know it's at the start of March. Shops are now starting to sell stuff in February for it. She's just a complete narcissist doing that. I hope Panini grows up and tells her that one day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8