WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a child the same age as Nina and think they’re past that cute doe eyed ness. Not in a mean way, my child is still very cute 😂 but the baby led weaning stage, cute toddlers mispronouncing words is what is gonna sell books not a six year old in lipstick.

Reactions: 11
“Here, buy my book on budget meals, while I spend my money on costa coffee and getting my nails done. Ya know, all the stuff you peasants can’t afford.”

Urgh, she really grinds my gears. 😤

Reactions: 13
Agree tbh she wos v obviously scripted
Gawd knows why bex is makeup’ing up a 6yo for the gram 🙄😬 & re the video just bex being bex on the beg by any means

Reactions: 5
“Here, buy my book on budget meals, while I spend my money on costa coffee and getting my nails done. Ya know, all the stuff you peasants can’t afford.”

Urgh, she really grinds my gears. 😤
Exactly she is not struggling with the Cost of Living when she gets her nails done so much and can afford to buy Costa daily. It’s just cashing in on a trend and it’s insulting to people who are struggling. She couldn’t care less she just needed a book idea and went with budget meals when she wouldn’t know budgeting if it smacked her in the face.

Reactions: 10
Sure it’s been said before but when you’re trying to cook on a budget, you look for FREE recipes online. Of which, there are thousands. She is very out of touch but we know she lives in her own little world 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It’s baffling how she fills a third of all her books on waffle about weaning, like she’s an expert or nutritionist when she is neither. She’s weaned one child and we can tell from the dishes they have on repeat she doesn’t use her own recipes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it pizza express? I can’t tell but I wouldn’t refer to it as a ‘local Italian’. She’s been annoying me all day today she keeps popping up on my feed 😂 just pleased we are one step closer to the end of her book deal 😂

Reactions: 3
Is it pizza express? I can’t tell but I wouldn’t refer to it as a ‘local Italian’. She’s been annoying me all day today she keeps popping up on my feed 😂 just pleased we are one step closer to the end of her book deal 😂
Nah I have no idea 😆 since she thinks Costa does authentic ‘proper’ coffee though, I wouldn’t put it past her to have PE as her go-to Italian

Reactions: 4
She really needs to get a life.
I don't even understand what's so funny about using a chopped up Crunchie?! If it was a Michelin star restaurant I'd be pissed but otherwise for most normal restaurants, it's probably easier than making it from scratch.

My local Italian has a beehive out the back, actually, and every Monday the keeper takes the honey out, and then the honeyer mixes the honeycomb from scratch. Anything else is just cutting corners, surely 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It did make me laugh that dinner tonight was back to the tried and tested cornflour and milk pasta that was every meal before she discovered lemon/herb/garlic chicken thighs/wings which is her current staple

Glad to see she’s really embraced the cooking on a budget tonight, her followers will be right behind her for this one. Chicken, bacon, AND that bargain, easily available staple, truffle streaked pecorino from a wanky cheese shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13