WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times do her and Nini have burnt chicken and strange fruit salad for dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How to save money on your shopping and then breakfast is smoked salmon and croissants 😂 you don’t fool anyone Bex, you are many things but a money saving guru is definitely not one of them, can’t believe the publishers thought anyone would buy Bex as someone concerned about saving money!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her list has two potatoes so there’s obviously just her and Nina for Xmas but still so much food, why do a gammon Xmas Eve? There’s 2 of you get a pizza and then a massive list for Xmas day, Mac and cheese, leek bake etc. if it was just me and my 6 year old I can promise you I would not bother cooking a Christmas dinner. 😂

I can't believe she's making "how to write a shopping list" content. Her arranging the list into categories is stupid.

I write my list in order of the aisles in my local supermarket. Obviously when they rearrange the aisles it's a tad annoying but that thankfully doesn't happen too often. 😅

Reactions: 4
My local Lidl/Aldi didn't have chocolate oranges but walk across to Tesco or Sainsbury's and they had them in abundance! It's very normal for Lidl and Aldi not to stock branded stuff it doesn't mean there's a shortage... surely you'd know that if you shop there regularly

I dunno how Becky BigFace manages to get more and more annoying each season but here we are. Why must every activity Nina does have to be hijacked by her? bleeping hell give the kid some space to breathe you pathetic sad moonin witch. Also get the bingos in that she’s carefully editing and manipulating her stories to make it look like NeeNee spent Xmas with her & not ‘the other’. She was A divine conception after all #NinaHasNoDad
IMG_6370.png

Reactions: 3
Good old Bex so in touch with the cost of living crisis with her new book and useless tips then bragging about the stuff she’s got Nina 🙄. All that just for Christmas Eve! Last year she pretended to have her Xmas Eve but posted photos of a cup of hot chocolate or something then no sign of Nina so it’s maybe her turn to have her, she’s obviously at the others tonight until Xmas Eve or why make a box now?

Exactly this, no one who follows her can genuinely believe she even grasps concept of budget eating… ridiculous

This is one for almost every single (Evidently well off) influencer who is jumping on the ‘money saving/budges/cost of living train’
IMG_6356.png

Reactions: 2
No 238 in things Panini did not say, ‘mother dearest please draw me the finest bouquet of flowers in a vase, make haste, I would like to colour them in forthwith’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So do we reckon Nina has her own phone then? As Bex is obviously using hers to take this photo.
Almost definitely to keep tabs on Nina when she’s with The Other.

Attachments

So do we reckon Nina has her own phone then? As Bex is obviously using hers to take this photo.
Almost definitely to keep tabs on Nina when she’s with The Other.
That's a toy one. Nina had it her birthday. Bex caused a big hooha about it being lost and then the fairies finding it again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So.. we got Nina saying wanna be wiv family as in probably nice to be with both parents

bex preps herself for a big man visit tonight 😄

That's a toy one. Nina had it her birthday. Bex caused a big hooha about it being lost and then the fairies finding it again
I could be wrong but wasn't it originally for Panini's birthday but Becks the fairies gave it to her early? 🤔 I could be wrong but it's definitely something I can imagine her doing.