WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll eat it back in Costa festive toasties on the way home I suspect but it’s good for her to be getting out of the house and doing some movement.
Yes exactly! Her diet needs such a huge overhaul but good for her for starting to exercise. Hopefully not a fitness cookbook on the way though 😂

Reactions: 6
Apparently she has an "exciting announcement" next week. I'm assuming it's her book we all know about already. 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s ramping up the content for the big reveal you guys! Two recipes in two days. Just don’t mention that broccoli Mac and cheese is same as hulk Mac and cheese from her very first book just with broccoli instead of spinach

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm going against the grain here and I'll be her cheerleader without the negative comments that seem to have followed in others posts...

I think it's great that she is choosing to invest in her health. I think it's great she's chose to get a PT that will guide her through her fat loss journey. PT's and gyms can be expensive and I don't know how much that one charges but so what? It is an investment. She could have easily just went to the gym and not have a clue what she was doing etc. but she chose a PT to LEARN. What is so wrong about that? So that she can get it right. She will learn about nutrition and fitness. She also will burn a lot more calories than your average sized person due to her weight so she will likely still be on a pretty high calorie diet (which will still be in a deficit) so she can still have things like a bloody festive toastie. Why can't you all just say well done to her for making a better choice. Is it long overdue? Yes but she's made it now. It's also incredibly hard as a bigger person, to walk into a gym full of fit people so maybe get off her back a bit and stop the "well done" followed by a negative comment.

I don't support a lot of her choices and she has been very unhealthy for a long time but I will support ANYONE willing to put the work in to better their health. Doesn't matter how long it took her, what matters is that she has started.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm going against the grain here and I'll be her cheerleader without the negative comments that seem to have followed in others posts...

I think it's great that she is choosing to invest in her health. I think it's great she's chose to get a PT that will guide her through her fat loss journey. PT's and gyms can be expensive and I don't know how much that one charges but so what? It is an investment. She could have easily just went to the gym and not have a clue what she was doing etc. but she chose a PT to LEARN. What is so wrong about that? So that she can get it right. She will learn about nutrition and fitness. She also will burn a lot more calories than your average sized person due to her weight so she will likely still be on a pretty high calorie diet (which will still be in a deficit) so she can still have things like a bloody festive toastie. Why can't you all just say well done to her for making a better choice. Is it long overdue? Yes but she's made it now. It's also incredibly hard as a bigger person, to walk into a gym full of fit people so maybe get off her back a bit and stop the "well done" followed by a negative comment.

I don't support a lot of her choices and she has been very unhealthy for a long time but I will support ANYONE willing to put the work in to better their health. Doesn't matter how long it took her, what matters is that she has started.
This is all well said really. It’s very very hard to change lifestyle.

My negative comments really relate to the publishers as it is they who have pushed the unhealthy recipes and lifestyle as a new weaning bible/family eating guru.

Reactions: 4
I agree with what you’ve said in principle but- this is a snark/gossip forum, and it’s not about any of us as individuals is it? Christ knows if we weren’t taking the piss Tattle would be dead in a day. We’re not really here to cheerlead, but then again I don’t think anyone really did say anything particularly harsh about her going to the gym at all!

Reactions: 17
My guess is the book with the cut of wrist? 🤔🤣 oh shes so dull… i wonder if get a future how i lost weight book… but then she has to say how wot she tells you to feed her babies is bad and contradicts herself massively. Lol

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I think we all support her choice to go to the gym I think it’s good for her health and mental health and I agree it can’t have been easy for her to do so well done Bex. I didn’t see any negative comments about it.

I never take the piss out of anyone wanting to better themselves with the gym.
I think we are all more surprised that Miss Cheese has actually joined one - be it an expensive one. As we probably thought we'd never see the day she did.

Reactions: 9
I shall save any comments about the gym until we see whether she sticks with it…

Reactions: 7
I ran here after seeing the most anti climax ‘suprise’. Budget family food from the most snobbiest and extravagant person

Reactions: 12
Yeah love how she’s going on about a ‘brand new exclusive’ when we found the book earlier this week 😂😅 not gushing so much over it cause there is no picture of mynini on the front cover.