What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% sent herself the question about the upsides down pineapple cake. So bizarre.

Why must her followers put up with so many selfies of her incredibly annoying face?! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Regarding the upside down pineapple you’d think when the person said it’s a pregnancy craving she could share the bleeping recipe instead of saying it’s in her book she sickens me so much

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she pretends her and Nina have such a healthy diet when we’ve literally seen her roll up Christmas leftovers in pastry. Ffs.

Reactions: 10
Sometimes Nina likes to over indulge and it’s difficult to know what to say? You have taught her to over indulge, any excuse and she’s got piles of food out, their whole life revolves around food.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh flem off Bex, you thick twit 🤣 maybe her publishers are sending her on an English course?!
Could’ve been worse, could’ve been a kid on an iPad shock horror 😱😱😱

I would say something about her being a judgemental prick but here I am on Tattle😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she really is a Karen isn’t she. This weird gurning selfies she’s taking of herself with the questions she’s sent in herself. What a joke she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
No wonder she is the size she is 😱 fry up, bowl of fruit and pastries for breakfast.

Reactions: 11
she’s also rating the bacon again. If it’s not up to your standards bex you know you don’t have to eat it. All of that after a full on Chinese dinner last night and the night before.

Reactions: 14
Her ‘death row meal’

All I could think was how much lethal injection it would take to see her off 🤣

Probably enough to kill a shire horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No wonder she is the size she is 😱 fry up, bowl of fruit and pastries for breakfast.
I do that when I stay in a hotel. But then i hardly ever go to one. I also don't just live off cheese, pasta, oily noodles, pastry and hidden brocoli meals.

Reactions: 8
She's tried to make rating bacon her thing. No-one cares and it makes her look like a Karen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Notice that the bowl of pastries were half off the shot!
Yes!!! Defo a attempt at hiding it but what a tit attempt, try harder!! Anyone fancy asking at next
Q&A if she lets Nina have things like pastries from Greggs n what not 🤣🤣 (i cant get over it, if the question on if Nina has sugary snacks was genuine and not a troll …. I have no words!)

Reactions: 5
I just find it so ironic that most of the popular mumfluencers/weaning accounts have such an awful toxic relationship with food.
becky: both mother & child are obese (yeh I said it, facts are FACTS) their diet is 90% cheese & pastry with 10% cucumbers. Absolutely awful to have this dysfunctional woman have a recipe book. Her motto should be ‘putting Britain on the road to obesity’
SR nutrition: this woman is going to give her kids an eating disorder. None of the stuff she makes looks edible, let alone constitutes it to be called a meal. purposely gives her kids stuff they hate, or only stuff her first born golden child likes.
weanin15: Joe wicks: this clown only knows how to make stir fried rice & stick it in a thermos for his kids packed lunch. also his approach to weaning is if ur kids don’t like it, keep offering it or let them starve. Great stuff 👍🏽

TLDR: these weaning accounts r a scam, don’t let them make u feel inadequate about weaning as they did me. My constant benchmarking myself against the above parents when my lo was born spiralled me into self doubt, anxiety and questioning my competence as a mother. I felt like a total failure coz my kid hated all these recipes. Only when I let go of these accounts and let my child take the lead did we finally have a breakthrough. Now she eats everything.

I find myself repeating the same msg on every thread, if even one mother takes comfort or heed from my msgs then that’s 1 mother I’ve rescued from these Weaning cults.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.